Monthly INForum Auctions?

IT.com

Would you like monthly INForum auctions?

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know or Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Is this something people would be interested in?

The idea would be to concentrate people's attention on some good quality names and to advertise it to get bidders from outside the forum regulars.

Let me know your thoughts on this...

there is interest.. i want to sell my domains.. you list it for 100% free and take 10% commission for it when sale is made, but get the sale made.. so that lazy people like me dont need to find buyers ourselves... just we will list at inforum and get it sold.

i know you can appraise the domains well so you can suggest pricing for domain owners when they list for sale at inforum.

regards,
Abhishek

Yes, INFORUM must have an AUCTION PLATFORM for .IN domains

After all, INFORUM.in is the only domain marketplace dedicated to .IN domains. Am I correct Mr. Jeff?

Danish K.
Ebiz4india

Can be done as a trial run, and based on response and quality of response, it could be added as a regular monthly activity, or a quarterly one.

I'm working on this... it should be ready in September. (In any event, July and August are pretty slow months, I don't think auctions normally do too well then).

I am all for an auction here. Personally I'd love to see it with nothing but .in domain names.

Let me know when it's ready to go and I'll do a quick blog post to help promote it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom