Monster $8 Million Sale from 2015 Confirmed - Giant .Net Sale Tops This Week's Chart

IT.com

DNJournal.com

Country flag
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. I was away covering the NamesCon conference last week, so this week we have a double length report that will bring you up to date on all sales reported since our last column January 6. Att NamesCon last week I learned the price paid in two huge domain sales from previous years for the first time. Those have now been placed on the appropriate annual charts. I also found out about a giant .net sale that tops this week's all extension leader board - one that was bigger than any non .com gTLD sale reported in 2015. While the .coms swept the most chart entries with ultra short domains again leading the way, the ccTLDs also had a solid outing with five chart entries including one that landed in the top five. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2016/20160127.htm

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom