money making template domain

mrchris

really guys?,

this is just too easy and its becoming a joke.
I like a challenge and this is making me bored because its just waaaaaay toooo easy

here is a template related site that is a money maker.

adsensetemplates.in
adsense templates

its available to the first person the registers it

ask yourself this question
how many 'keyword' domains do i own?

then ask yourself
how do i get these to make money?

then
whats the easiest way to get free money from my keyword domains?

first answer is adsense.

well make a few templates and sell them
make the templates adsense rich and friendly.

sell for $2 each.

easy money if your a developer.
if you cant make money from this? maaaaaaan give up domaining

if you register this domain, simply reply 'closed' so others dont waste time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Thanks for all of your available domain suggestions mrchris!

I would be cautious with this one - Google can be pretty aggressive at enforcing their TMs.

mrchris

Thanks for all of your available domain suggestions mrchris!

I would be cautious with this one - Google can be pretty aggressive at enforcing their TMs.
Hey Jeff,

Thanks, I was a little cautious in posting this as its borders a 'grey area' but a quick google shows that there are a few .com's
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

there is however a 'bench mark' that is the canary in the mine

adsensetemplates c*m

7 years old

the who.is

/*----------------------------
REGISTRY WHOIS FOR ADSENSETEMPLATES.C*M

Domain Name: adsensetemplates.c*m
Updated: 2 seconds ago - Refresh

Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: eNom - domain name, web site hosting, email, registration

Expiration Date: 2013-04-20
Creation Date: 2005-04-20
Last Update Date: 2012-03-22
------------------------------*/

personally I have had a few adsense 'keyword' domains and didnt have any issues.
( i would grab it myself.......but im .com's / .com.au's only now)

I am more scared of Adobe seeing I basically have all but 2 of their CS6 products as .com's
fireworkscs6 c*m
premierecs6 c*m
flashprocs6 c*m
etc etc
and all of the 'CS6 tutorial', 'CS6 training' related domains also ]
LOL's
(i choose to live dangerously, I have actually beaten the VISA corporation in the past)

still I totally get what your saying and also must warn potential buyers.

'this is a domain that could fall under urdp'

if you see the .com go under?
dump it!!!

** side note, i just checked the dates and ive been a member for 2 years now.
so i must say thanks @Jeff for bringing and keeping a great domain forum up and running even though its been a year of hurt for many domainers.

I will write a blurb on HOW to make money from domains that are good for everyday life as I have had a few experiments that have been better than my 1 word .com's over the last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I know people who sell PPC services and use domains with the word Adwords in it... and they seem to get away with it. So, a lot likely depends on how the domain is used and what sort of mood the Google lawyers are in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan A simple 3 min read: Making the BIG Money! by mgilmour Resources 0
marsh Making money from bitcoins Cryptocurrencies 5
I Money-Making membership site: PreSelecting.com for Auction on BIDO For Sale 0
domainking131 SmartPassiveIncome.com- Highly recommended money making study and strategy Resources 0
F Making Money Off of Developing Countries The Lounge 0
A Making money with parked domains Development Options 1
T Chumstreet.com => established money making website for sale us$1100 Non-India Related Domains 2
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Vivid should add “Money” to its branding, and either be known as Vivid Money or Vivid.Money New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas saved money using the GoDaddy Discount Domain Club.Let's see how. Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Companies prevent people from buying COVID-19 domains to stop money wastage Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domain names used as a tool for money laundering Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Your domain shopping money at NamesCon will benefit domainers directions.com and toolchest.com. Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Does Adam Dicker owe you money? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan 24th December Market Update: $229k in Sales - Open.money sold for $25,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Lawsuit explains how thieves trick customers into wiring money to them Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Sources say “Money.com” sold for $20M Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan EXL.com at Sedo fipped for 5 times more money Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Buyer of money.com.au details how his chart topping acquisition Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Uniregistry Brokerage: Where Your Money Goes Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan 27th June Market Update: $825k in Sales – Money.com.au sold for $280,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Money.com.au sold for $400,000 AUD or $280,000 USD Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Wix makes good money paying subscribers Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domain marketplaces are leaving money on the table with poor search features Resources 0
Irfan Shafi How to a blog and make money The Lounge 0
D Make money dropshipping inexpensive medicinal, flowering plants, succulents all over India For Sale / Advertising 0
JulienJ Is Bulk Hand-Regging Domains Worth the Time and Money Invested? Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ New Report: Bitcoin Drug Money Laundering Is Highly Centralized Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Pump and dump: Have you lost money? Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Bitcoin Low Risk For Money Laundering, High For Cybercrime: UK Treasury Cryptocurrencies 0
CyberKing LBOX.in - Shorten URLs and Earn Money needs Beta Testers Website Reviews 0
Foroux How do they make money? Hosting 3
Mikhaela Best ways to make money in the domain business. Business and Economy 3
domainking131 Did you make money in bitcoin surge? Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 5 assumptions about new gTLDs that are costing you money New GTLDs 2
Simone No time and little money for marketing Marketing Your Website 0
Britney Can you make real money with Domain Parking? Development Options 4
R Best way for earning money through bing Business and Economy 6
H Wants to earn money through Youtube Webmaster Forum 11
domainking131 Indian Internet Startups Face Money Crunch Business and Economy 0
anquest Digital Money 2015 | The Taj Lands End, Mumbai | TUE, OCT 13 | Execs fr. RBI, PayTM, PayPal Speaking Business and Economy 0
domainking131 Chinese domain spammer: “I do it for the good money” Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Create.MEDIA Sells For EUR 5K (appx. US$5,646) | Pocket.MONEY For $2,799 | The SEDO.com Weekly List New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Developing a domain into a business - Marketing with No money Development Options 7
domainking131 1st day new gTLD totals: .Money 327, Legal 297, .Memorial, .Coach 123 registrations New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Five other new gTLDs delegated: .Money, .Legal, .Coach and 2 more New GTLDs 0
I Domain parking sites can not easily make money For Sale 1
DomainVillas Parking Money.Com -Perfect Domain Name for Domain Parking Business- 14 Years Old External Auctions 1
CyberKing Here Comes the Internet of Money The Lounge 0