Mode of payment

IT.com

ritchie

I prefer the annual plans as opposed to the monthly ones. In most cases, I have realized that there's normally a discount on a prepayment. Which one do you guys prefer and what are your reasons? I could be wrong after all.

If you are confident about your new hosting provider, or have spent a good number of months with them you can definitely go for an annual plan. Subscribing with annual plans will definitely provide you with good discounts. But is it always test them out before you take a decision.

Annual plans are better for long standing accounts from both points of view I think. There are legitimate and business based trust issues when it comes to money that can only be appeased by time.

As for me, the monthly plan will work until I'm sure that the hosting company I have chosen is reliable and operates above board. You do not want to prepay then a few months down the line, are unsatisfied and wishing to cancel the contract.

I also think that it's safer to only opt for the annual plan if you already know the exact kind of service offered by that particular hosting companyand you're happy with it.

This is very true Geordy. I have asked a lot of my friends and they also prefer the monthly plan as opposed to the annual one. What would happen if you have paid in advance and you want to opt out of a hosting company?

I am very happy with my current hosting service and I'm now at a point where I would feel comfortable paying for the whole year in advance in order to take advantage of the discounts.

I am very happy with my current hosting service and I'm now at a point where I would feel comfortable paying for the whole year in advance in order to take advantage of the discounts.
You are very lucky Kaitlin. I hope to be like you one day. It is much more convenient and easier to pay once and then wait for another year or so.

For me it's the annual plan. I find that it's the perfect balance when it comes to saving on your hosting fees and not being tied to one company for too long.

If you are still getting your feet wet in the hosting field, it is important to first identify a good hosting company rather than subscribe to an annual plan. Just like in other scenarios, we are always advised to exercise caution in everything we do.

I have signed up for 2 year plan. I like annual too. I hate monthly renewal type of the option. You can see that 2 year plan are not that bad. And you often get discount from hosts like hawkhost. You can see that some of the good hosting companies offer plenty of such payment options. And such as quarterly, semi annually and also on the yearly hosting plan. It can be good to have such options.

I agree with you on that one, Overcast. Once you know that you're going to be in this business for a while, it's best to take the hosting plan that comes with the highest discount.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom