Mobile phone,these days more of a camera.

IT.com

sanju123

How many of you bought a mobile with good camera? People will go to buy a mobile but they will lay more stress on the efficiency of the camera in it.Well are you also like that?

Now a mobiles looks useless if it does not have a camera with large megapixels and good sound quality. Now, a mobile phone is used as a substitute to camera and ipods.

Yeah that is true to an extent, and there is nothing wrong in a good package deal, like along mobile you get amazing features of camera and get to listen to music as well.

I wouldn't buy for the type of camera it has otherwise the phone may not be up to much, I buy the phone for the phone and whatever camera comes
with
it great.

While I do look at the quality of the camera, its not my biggest concern. I look more for internet capability. I'm actually typing this message on my Blackberry.

I recently bought a Sony w910i walkman phone. I stress upon music rather than camera. Mine is a 2mp camera and the music output is amazing.

How many of you bought a mobile with good camera? People will go to buy a mobile but they will lay more stress on the efficiency of the camera in it.Well are you also like that?
No, I am not. I prefer smartphone not because of the camera but because it has a lot of functions of the personal computer. And the camera plays in that situation the second role.

Hi,
I would like to say,stress is on better resolution camera and also OS platform available in the camera.

Thanks.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom