Mobile Friendly

IT.com

Connected

Just a friendly reminder to everyone. If you have a website that you do a lot of buying and selling on, make sure it's mobile friendly. It may cost a little more to implement, but when you think about how many people in the world have a mobile phone, the return on that investment shouldn't take long to be realized.

You're so right. I can't tell you the number of websites that I have logged out of because they were not mobile friendly and so they are potentially losing a lot of business.

True, I concur with you completely. I once lost out on a Black Friday shopping deal because the site wasn't mobile friendly. I have never bothered to shop there again. It will probably shock you that statistically speaking, close to half of the Fortune 500 companies in 2015 had no mobile friendly websites.

The one thing I really hate about websites that aren't mobile friendly is that sometimes you get these pop up windows asking you to sign up or something like that while you're reading an article and you can't get the window to go away. That's really irritating.

I know what you mean. That happens to me a lot and I just press the back buttton or log out immediately. Another thing I hate is when the website theme doesn't make the images line up properly on the mobile device and the page looks awkward because of it. It's just so unprofessional.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom