Mix launches Mix.com

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
TechCrunch has an article about a startup called Mix. Smartly, Mix can be found on the exact match Mix.com domain name.

It looks like the domain name has been registered under privacy since early 2015 (according to DomainTools), so I am not sure when the domain name changed hands. NameBio does not have any public sales records for Mix.com, and I do not see any domain brokerage listings in my email archives for Mix.com. My guess is that Mix.com is likely worth mid to high 6 figures and possibly 7 figures depending on the seller’s desire to sell along with the buyer’s need for this domain name. Whatever it cost, having the exact match domain name should be helpful to the startup.

One thing that caught my attention in the TechCrunch article is that the founder of the company, Garrett Camp, has quite a bit of experience with startup businesses:

“Camp, who is the founder of companies like Uber and, previously, StumbleUpon, said that he has spent his life building products that he actually wants in his life.”

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom