Mitsu.in..where are you?

IT.com
My Query for raising this thread is solved..!
Mr. Goyal answered my call even be it 6 O Clock in the morning and im satisfied with mitsu.in response.
@ceres, Thread needs to be removed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Abhishek,

Please cool down and try again. 91 is an international prefix which I guess you need to skip if you are calling from within India.

hello,
i logged into Mitsu.in.. was very happy to see their reseller scheme and decided to deposit Rs.5000 required for domain reseller a/c..
but..
i got mad and changed my mind when your contact number(91-2232233242) which is listed on both this page Contact Us at mitsu.in - Accredited .IN Registrar
and whois record of Mitsu.in is not working... my phone says "the number you have dialled is not a valid number!".

Could anybody tell me if they ever recieved any kind of phone support by mitsu.in?

Dear Kokoro, Thanks for explaining the things before we do ?

Dear abhishekjha,

Thanks for your post ! We think that you are over reacting ? Our phones are working very well and you changed the mind of becoming the reseller only when our phone is not working ? This is not convincing thought ? and moreover instead of sending email to us you posted on this forum ?

Below is general information from Mitsu not related to any particular person or this post. Dear Abhishekjha , please donot take it otherwise, you are always welcome to Mitsu family. We will be happy if we can win your trust.

Mitsu just want to inform all our Inforum members that since last few days we are observing that lot of .IN registrars and their resellers (who has become out of business due to our low cost offering of world class services since last one and half year) are running campaign against us and also pressuring us to increase our .IN prices. Some of them even sent spam email and SMS to our customers to get domain business but as you all know Mitsu never sends email or SMS to unknown customers to get business and we are recommended by our customers only.

All these registrars are searching opportunity to defame Mitsu on any pretext but we have full support of our customers/resellers who have trust in our services.

Our Domain counts are increasing rapidly and very soon Mitsu will partner with one of the leading parking service provider in the world for marketplace services.

Our escrow services are running very fine (suggested by one of the Inforum member to us) and we are happy that till date around 5 transaction done to the satisfaction of our customers.

We are happy that till all Inforum members are with us we donot think that anybody can harm our reputation.

Just for info
I registered .in domain at Mitsu in Feb, I always have had excellent service.
A Great Registrar. No complaints..

@mitsu..
I understand that you are a new .in specialized Registrar, Some people may be trying to defame you, and there may be some big names involved.
but let me inform you that I have been a webmaster since past 14+ years, did all sorts of things online and i too have reputation, and as many people know me, they also know that its my usual habit to tell forum members accross various forums about anything unusual happening online especially if its related to india.
So there is nothing specially crafted for you to think that im overreacting.. its my usual habit! and the reason why i posted at INFORUM.in is because I see YOU active in this forum many times, and was expecting an answer to my question, and im not interested the history of your company and the giant list of your competitors.
as for my question, you didnt asnwer that "why your phone number is not working?", I tried to dial with both the +91 and without it, bit it doesnt seem to work.
I just want to call and see if you and your business exist.. and i need to know the person im gonna deal with.. even if its for a reseller a/c.. thats it!
I hope this time you will answer my question in a short and concise message and avoid writing something else which i didnt ask for.

Hello Abhishek,

Please cool down and try again. 91 is an international prefix which I guess you need to skip if you are calling from within India.

Kokoro is very much right. This number is very much working. In fact I was in touch with Mr.Goyalji on this number on 21/07/11 . He heplped in pushing a expired .co name to a new account.

If calling from within India use : 022-32233242

From out of India use 91-22-32233242

Try again, it is sometimes that u get such rubbish message form the tel company over which mitsu has no control.:eek:

Thanks ! We donot want to go for any further discussion. we sent you PM just see and decide.

@mitsu..
I understand that you are a new .in specialized Registrar, Some people may be trying to defame you, and there may be some big names involved.
but let me inform you that I have been a webmaster since past 14+ years, did all sorts of things online and i too have reputation, and as many people know me, they also know that its my usual habit to tell forum members accross various forums about anything unusual happening online especially if its related to india.
So there is nothing specially crafted for you to think that im overreacting.. its my usual habit! and the reason why i posted at INFORUM.in is because I see YOU active in this forum many times, and was expecting an answer to my question, and im not interested the history of your company and the giant list of your competitors.
as for my question, you didnt asnwer that "why your phone number is not working?", I tried to dial with both the +91 and without it, bit it doesnt seem to work.
I just want to call and see if you and your business exist.. and i need to know the person im gonna deal with.. even if its for a reseller a/c.. thats it!
I hope this time you will answer my question in a short and concise message and avoid writing something else which i didnt ask for.

Yes ! Majority of Mumbai Based registrars are using Reliance Network for telephone and since last few months they are giving lot of trouble.

We are also making some alternate arrangement but in case of any urgency you can reach us via mobile+91.9820119897.

Or just drop message on USA No. +1 (201) 884-8454, we will call you back.

Kokoro is very much right. This number is very much working. In fact I was in touch with Mr.Goyalji on this number on 21/07/11 . He heplped in pushing a expired .co name to a new account.

Try again, it is sometimes that u get such rubbish message form the tel company over which mitsu has no control.:eek:

@mitsu..
I got the number working now.. verified all facts!
thanks! i am satisfied now.
only 'freeads' gave the working number of landline.
and your mobile number works fine too.
thanks! i am satisfied now... Sorry to disturb you working 6 O'Clock in the morning ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom