Mitsu.in Representative on Inforum ??

IT.com

domainerin

Country flag
Hello,

Do we have a Mistu.in representative onboard ?

My domain OnlineMBA , which was a functional blog expired yesterday. I couldnt renew because they were under maintainence.

I renewed the domain today from a verified Paypal account and got a receipt of payment from paypal but the payment hasnt been applied to the domain for unknown reasons.

Does mitsu have live chat or a support email that could resolve this faster?

Last edited by a moderator:
We check and found that not a single email from came to us and nor any support call came to us from you, we always request please send us detail email before reporting anything on this panel , please note that on check we found that you added the order for renewal of your domain at Mar 12, 2009 07:55:03 AM UTC and then you proceed to pay through paypal at Mar 12, 2009 8:07:25 AM UTC (means 1.37 PM IST) and as soon as you make the payment domain is renewed ?

Then why same is posted at this forum at 2.11 PM when your domains was renewed almost half an hour before ? we request you go to after login at MY BILLNG > List Transaction and see yourself that at what time you added the renewal request and at what time you make domain renewal payment ?

We request Please double check before you post ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment was made by verified email account dear !

# Account holder since 2006
# Account type: Personal
# Status: Verified

Anyway, what matters is that the domain is renewed. I'm make sure I renew before it expires from hereon.

Mitsu is one of the best .in domain companies out there. Their service is immaculate!

Thanks for all your comments.

Mitsu is probably the only .In registrar who offers lot of payment options, which includes :

1. Visa Credit Card (Master Card will start in April, 2010).
2. Debit cards of Indian Banks.
3. Net Banking Account holders online payment for almost all banks through two gateways, mainly CCAvenue and Times of Money.
4. Online transfer in our account in ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
5. You can NEFT payment online from almost any bank in India.
6. Paypal Payment.
7. Paypal Mass Payment accepted.
8. Google Checkout Payment.
9. Direct Deposit in our Bank of America USA account.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom