MITSU.in: I can't unlock domains

IT.com

mukta

Domain Investor
Country flag
Hello,

I've tried today to unlock some domains at Mitsu.in but the process does not work.

Checking the WHOIS seems that all the operations are prohibited:

Reason:
Reason:
Reason:
Reason:
Reason:

Anyway one else? What is the reason?

I sent an email to the support few hours ago but no answer so far.

Thank you

Regards

Sounds like MITSU may have quarantined this domain for some reason that only they will be able to tell you. Has a complaint been filed against you, domain expired or anything that might cause this? I have never witnessed a Statue: RENEW PROHIBITED before. Please, make sure you update us when you get their answer.

Thanks for your answer.

No I have not a complain or anything else related with this generic 2 words domain. The problem is also with other of my domains at Mitsu (the majority).

I talked with other domainers: seems they have the same problem, the issue is only with one of Mitsu registar which is Mitsu Inc.

I have not yet received a direct answer from Mitsu support but they talked with another domainer and they said to him that it is a technical issue and they are solving it with the Registry.

When I will have news I will update the thread.

Thank you

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully they will get it straighten out for your soon. Technical issues can be very frustrating

It seems that there are some technical issues going on, which should be resolved soon.

I just checked, the problem is still there, I hope they will solve the issue soon, I've sold a domain and already received the money but I can't transfer it to the buyer! :-(

Hello,

still it does not work.

Last update from Mitsu support of about 1 hour and half ago:

Sir we are behind it and rest assured our customer issues are our highest priority.

We are in contact with registry is trying to resolve this technical glitch and expected that by today evening we will be clearing it.

I am sure you have done this but let your buyer know and "see" the emails from Mitsu so that the buyer knows where the problem is. Hopefully, they are patient will wait instead of asking for a refund.

Thanks for your advice, yes, I have communicated with the buyer for the moment in a general way (technical issues) because he is still quiet and to not worry him too much.

I think and hope he will be quiet for few days so we will have the time to finalize the transaction, if not I will give him more details and proofs.

The following email has been received today, guess all of us will be entitled to transfer the Domain name to other registrar. This .IN Registrar "Mitsu Inc." must have committed some breach of .IN Registrar Agreement, as a result Terminated !!!
-----------------------

Dear Registrant / Customer,

This is to inform that the registrar account of your current registrar – Mitsu Inc. has been terminated by National Internet Exchange of India(NIXI) which manages the .IN Registry.

In view of the termination, your registrar will not be able to provide you any domain management services for .IN or .भारत(in all supported languages).

In order to protect your rights and commercial interests,.IN Registry hereby informs you to transfer your domain(s) to an alternate Accredited Registrar of .IN Registry of your choice. Please view the link below for the list of registrars -https://registry.in/Accredited_Registrars

You may contact your preferred new registrar on your own for transferring your domain(s) and follow the process as may be advised by the new registrar.

Meanwhile to maintain continuity, .IN Registry is taking over the control of your domain names and if you require any changes to your existing contact details or Nameserver associated with your domain name, you are requested to send an email from your registrant email id, as reflecting in whois records to registrantsupport@registry.in.

While moving to a new registrar, you are requested to contact .IN Registry to obtain your domain authorization or “AUTH CODE” – which will be required by the new registrar to initiate transfer of your domain(s).

You are requested to complete the transfer process in the next 15 days from the date of this email. If not, .IN Registry will initiate its own process to transfer your domain to another registrar as may be determined by .IN Registry.

Sincerely yours,
National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)
Support Email: registrantsupport@registry.in

Wow, this could be expensive. Two observations: 1, you must now be able to unlock your domains for transfer from Mitsu. 2. If you have 200 domains, you will have to pay a transfer fee to transfer of $xx ( or $x depending on the new registrar ) for each of the domains all within the next 15 days.

If your budget does not allow it, you might be better off to let .IN Registry initiate its own transfer process. I would question whether or not you still would have to pay transfer costs in .IN Registry starts the transfer for you.

It also doesn't state how this effects Mitsu registrations in other extensions ( .com, .net and so forth ).

Still I can't unlock my domain, I have sent an email to NIXI support.

And I will have to transfer more than 100 domains!

I have also received this email.Is it possible to transfer the domain to other registrar without renewing domain for 1 more year?
Please advice

The following email has been received today, guess all of us will be entitled to transfer the Domain name to other registrar. This .IN Registrar "Mitsu Inc." must have committed some breach of .IN Registrar Agreement, as a result Terminated !!!
-----------------------

This is to inform that the registrar account of your current registrar – Mitsu Inc. has been terminated by National Internet Exchange of India(NIXI) which manages the .IN Registry.

In view of the termination, your registrar will not be able to provide you any domain management services for .IN or .भारत(in all supported languages).

In order to protect your rights and commercial interests,.IN Registry hereby informs you to transfer your domain(s) to an alternate Accredited Registrar of .IN Registry of your choice. Please view the link below for the list of registrars -https://registry.in/Accredited_Registrars

You may contact your preferred new registrar on your own for transferring your domain(s) and follow the process as may be advised by the new registrar.

Meanwhile to maintain continuity, .IN Registry is taking over the control of your domain names and if you require any changes to your existing contact details or Nameserver associated with your domain name, you are requested to send an email from your registrant email id, as reflecting in whois records to registrantsupport@registry.in.

While moving to a new registrar, you are requested to contact .IN Registry to obtain your domain authorization or “AUTH CODE” – which will be required by the new registrar to initiate transfer of your domain(s).

You are requested to complete the transfer process in the next 15 days from the date of this email. If not, .IN Registry will initiate its own process to transfer your domain to another registrar as may be determined by .IN Registry.

Sincerely yours,

also business solution is a registar which is being hold by Mitsu,but registry treats it as other registar. Would business solution will continue to exist.

Has Mitsu.in been terminated as a registrar by Nixi???

People have received the email (copied below) from Nixi regarding Mitsu being terminated. I do not know if this is real. There is a thread about the matter on Namepros and someone posted this "called Mitsu support, they are surprised and will update soon on this."

I am able to log into Mitsu and because I had money in my account, I renewed some domains. Everything worked fine. There is no mention of this on Mitsu's web site, no mention on Nixi.in, and Mitsu is still listed on registry.in's list of accredited registrars here: https://registry.in/Accredited_Registrars

If anyone hears news on this, please share!!!

colin72

Email supposedly sent by Nixi...

In view of the termination, your registrar will not be able to provide you any domain management services for .IN or .भारत (in all supported languages).

In order to protect your rights and commercial interests,.IN Registry hereby informs you to transfer your domain(s) to an alternate Accredited Registrar of .IN Registry of your choice. Please view the link below for the list of registrars - https://registry.in/Accredited_Registrars

Sincerely yours,

How did you renew the domain with the status Renew Prohibited ? Please share the domain name in question with us.

The email arrived from info@nixi.in which I believe, is very much legit, received by each and every client !

Has Mitsu.in been terminated as a registrar by Nixi???

People have received the email (copied below) from Nixi regarding Mitsu being terminated. I do not know if this is real. There is a thread about the matter on Namepros and someone posted this "called Mitsu support, they are surprised and will update soon on this."

I am able to log into Mitsu and because I had money in my account, I renewed some domains. Everything worked fine. There is no mention of this on Mitsu's web site, no mention on Nixi.in, and Mitsu is still listed on registry.in's list of accredited registrars here: https://registry.in/Accredited_Registrars

If anyone hears news on this, please share!!!

colin72

Email supposedly sent by Nixi...

In view of the termination, your registrar will not be able to provide you any domain management services for .IN or .भारत (in all supported languages).

In order to protect your rights and commercial interests,.IN Registry hereby informs you to transfer your domain(s) to an alternate Accredited Registrar of .IN Registry of your choice. Please view the link below for the list of registrars - https://registry.in/Accredited_Registrars

Sincerely yours,

All of the domains that is with MITSU shows NIXI Holding Account (R189-AFIN) as registrar.And MITSU is not allowing to unlock the domains.

------------------------
Domain Name:
Created On:17-Jul-2013 20:08:22 UTC
Last Updated On:27-Oct-2017 16:00:11 UTC
Expiration Date:17-Jul-2018 20:08:22 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:NIXI Holding Account (R189-AFIN)
Reason:
Reason:
Reason:
Registrant ID:BS_14895999
--------------------------
catchnames

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom