Mitsu.com

IT.com
Mitsu group is now pride owner of Mitsu.com

Mitsu.in is acquired Mitsu.com by paying huge sum to owner and we are coming up with group website very soon.

Mitsu.in is now pride owner of following extensions:

Mitsu.com
Mitsu.in
Mitsu.info
Mitsu.biz
Mitsu.us
Mitsu.asia
Mitsu.mobi
Mitsu.tel
Mitsu.co
Mitsu.xxx

P.S. : Please donot offer us any other Mitsu extension as we are not interested in acquiring any more , above is carefully planned extension taken for our business plans. We were needed .com extension and for that we were in negotiations since last four years.
Thanks to our German friends and well wishers due to their efforts we are able to take this domain name.

Dear Admin, If you feel this post is not on right place then you can please move it to proper area. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb.. And congratulations to You.. :)
I cant Guess its cost was $xx,xxx or $x,xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on this great acquisition, Mitsu! Will you forward Mitsu.in to Mitsu.com or vice versa?

Congrats on this great acquisition, Mitsu! Will you forward Mitsu.in to Mitsu.com or vice versa?

Mitsu.com will become main group website as lot of members are already aware that we have other business also running under brand name Mitsu. Like mitsu stationery products (widely available in all walmart stores in USA). IP (Intellectual Property) advisory services and others.

So Mitsu.com will become main website for group intro and the respective business websites will have separate links from there.

congratulations.
many a times, i just typed .com in past.

will definitely add feathers to the brand

good luck!

First Congrats on the acquisition as it is very essential to get the .com for branding purpose.
On the side note- The .IN promo is going to extend or will cease on 31 march??

Thats a really good move that the company took to acquire the Mitsu.com

Congrats Mitsu... Me too is your loyal satisfied customer of yours by the way...
Got to know you only from the Inforum...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom