Mitsu Case Update

IT.com
Looks like Case has been resolved and email apparently went out to registrants today. Although, I did not get one. Got hold of this info
nixi1.jpg

Thanks for the update!

Good news - but confusing. Hopefully things will become more clear over the next few days.

I have received the email, and have more than 20 domains for transfer. Which will be the default registrar for transfer, the registrars are asking to pay for only a single year during transfer

Great news, finally!
So we need to contact Registry.in with a list of our Mitsu domains and get the AuthCode s from them.

I just noticed that there's 20 domains missing from my Mitsu account that were definitely with them - anyone else had this happen? The domains are in the Nixi Holding Account but missing from my Mitsu account so i'm not sure what happened with these, I just hope I get AuthCodes for them.

Any transfer registrar recommendations?

Last edited:
I am using multiple registrars at present, I will have to pay a large amount for transfers since we have to pay for 3 years transfer for each domain

Last edited:
You can transfer the domains to any registrar. I think a few of the registrars are running transfer in promos now, so shop around.

I am trying to obtain some clarity on the renewal fees issue.

The Registry itself should have a list of all the domains in your name, so you can ask them (or just request the auth codes for them).

Yes, renewal fees is confusing at this time.

Whois has been Auto Renewing the domains (that were at Mitsu), So does NIXI charge us for those Auto Renewals ?

I think this issue will clear up as AUTH CODES become available and people start transferring domains.

Still not sure how Registrars are going to be handling this..

Yes, renewal fees is confusing at this time.

Whois has been Auto Renewing the domains (that were at Mitsu), So does NIXI charge us for those Auto Renewals ?

I think this issue will clear up as AUTH CODES become available and people start transferring domains.

Still not sure how Registrars are going to be handling this..

Have some great news, someone I know got his Auth Code, and is transferring now. No additional charges, only the 1 yr transfer fee (no 2 or 3 yr back renewal charges) I know this will be a great relief to many. If anyone else has tried transfer yet, please post and confirm.

Have some great news, someone I know got his Auth Code, and is transferring now. No additional charges, only the 1 yr transfer fee (no 2 or 3 yr back renewal charges) I know this will be a great relief to many. If anyone else has tried transfer yet, please post and confirm.
Are you sure? That would be awesome...

Also, I'm not sure about this requirement they have in order to release Auth Codes:

Self-attested ID and address proof of the registrant which matches with the WHOIS details

What kind of document is that exactly? I'm not sure what they mean by "self attested".

Are you sure? That would be awesome...

Also, I'm not sure about this requirement they have in order to release Auth Codes:

Self-attested ID and address proof of the registrant which matches with the WHOIS details

What kind of document is that exactly? I'm not sure what they mean by "self attested".
Self Attested ID - Sent my drivers licence and also Signed the paper with my name and date (that is Self Attest)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom