Mitsu Case Update

IT.com
Have any of you sent an email to Mitsu recently?

No, I have not contacted Mitsu from some months now

I recently sent an email to registry.in to change DNS of some domains but not modifications have been made after few weeks (they changed DNS of some other domains successfully on my first request some months ago).

I have not received any messages or news from Mitsu or NIXI and my domains are still blocked...

I have received a SMS for one of my domain which is under NIXI.
sms is sent from BH-WEBSVC.
SMS is "rojgar.in is your N/A account will expire on Fr, Aug13.Please renew it soon"
Does this SMS is from Mitsu? Previously they used to send renewal email and not SMS. Or this message is from NIXI?

Still in darkness and I don't know who I need to contact to solve this situation :mad::confused:o_O:(

Does someone know something about the court case?

It is an embarrassing situation ... If Mitsu owner would have not blocked the transfer now my domains would be free and again under my control...

It well over a YEAR - for the n'th time I REPEAT -

A) GET A GROUP ORGANIZED of IMPACTED DOMAIN OWNERS
B) HIRE A LAWYER in DELHI
C) IMPLEAD YOURSELF VIA THE LAWYER TO GET RELIEF - REMOVE THE INJUNCTION ON THE NAMES - TRANSFER THE NAMES AND RUN when YOU CAN
D) SIGN THE CHANGE.ORG PETITION - get MORE IMPACTED OWNERS TO SIGN IT AND TAKE IT TO NIXI (AS AN ADDITIONAL MOVE TO ABOVE STEPS)

ANYTHING ELSE IS MERE WHINING AND USELESS.

CHOSE A REGISTRAR WHO IS NOT A CROOK OR A ONE PERSON FAKE SHOW next time.

BEST WISHES

First time I read your advice and first time I see one of your messages on this thread, maybe you gave your suggestions on another thread.

Last edited:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom