Mitsu Case Update

IT.com
I sold a domain yesterday but I cannot transfer it out because is in NIXI Holding Account.

See below the response from the .in Registry.

What a sad situation! :(:mad:

--------------------------------------------------

REGISTRY.IN ABOUT TRANSFER DOMAINS UNDER NIXI HOLDING ACCOUNT

Dear .IN Domain Name Registrant (under Mitsu Inc.)

This is to inform you that in view of the directions passed by the Hon’ble Bombay High Court vide order dated November 7, 2017, in the matter Sanjeev Ramniwas Goyal v National Internet Exchange of India & Ors. [Writ Petition (L) No. 3000 of 2017], directing National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) not to take further action/steps in pursuance to the impugned order of termination, henceforth NIXI shall not be able to process any transfer request of your .IN domain name presently under “NIXI Holding Account” , till further directions from the Hon’ble Court.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us and include the string: ref:_________ in the body of all future correspondence with regards to this ticket. To do so, you may simply reply to this message.

Sincerely,

.IN Registry Relations
URL: http://www.registry.in
E-mail: support@registry.in
Phone: +91-11-4644-8888
Fax: +91-11-4644-8844

really really very bad . .we have to wait which we don't know when it will end ..

Thanks @mukta by the way . .sharing your updates regarding we all are keep waiting on .. as hold many domains not to here and there

While .IN registry is sending warnings to select registrars for selling/ auctioning .IN domains and even suspended some accounts like this even if some registrants may be suffering. there are many .IN accredited registrars who continue to openly auction .IN domains orsell competing domains at lower price! Check this link https://uniregistry.com/?market=1

upload_2018-3-26_11-23-53.png

Also check CentralNIC which owns www.internetbs.net, a market place for Chinese domainers and actively re-sells .IN at very high prices! They also own a portfolio of over 37,000names. According to their Annual report, "CentralNIC trades approximately 37,500 premium domains!

upload_2018-3-26_11-31-16.png

Agreed. That is really so wrong. There needs to be a stronger check on defaulters rom NIXI's end.
In India government employees like some of the those in NIXI are very selfish and there is no way a domain investor can ensure that their employees resolve the matter at the earliest . I spoke to a person from the legal cell, he was least interested, he is anyway getting a monthly indian government salary
Write to other domain investors so that the matter is highlighted

Does someone know something about Mitsu case?

I sent a message asking information to .in Registry some days ago and I got the general answer below without any useful details.

I also sent a message to Nixi but I have not get a reply so far.

I have an offer from a buyer (low xxxx USD) but I can't sell the domain because I can't transfer it o_O :confused: :mad:

REGISTRY ANSWER

Dear Registrant,

Thank you for contacting .IN Registry Relations.

In response to your email below, it is informed that by order dated 20.10.2017 NIXI has terminated the accreditation of MITSU Inc. In view of the dispute between NIXI and MITSU Inc is pending, NIXI is not in a position to renew or transfer or update contact details in the domains.

Please understand that your domain is safe in the NIXI holding account and will not get deleted. Actions relating to renewal, transfer or updating contact details will be carried out by NIXI only on the orders of the Arbitral Tribunal.

You are requested to view the Important Notification for Registrants of de-accredited registrar MITSU Inc published in www.nixi.in and www.registry.in.

Please note that NIXI is taking all measures necessary to protect the rights of the innocent registrants. As the matter is sub-judice, NIXI will take necessary steps as per the orders of the Arbitral Tribunal.

We request your patience and understanding in this regard.

Any news? I got the same answer above from NIXI.

I still have an offer for one domain, I told the potential buyer to wait till May because I thought that the dispute would be resolved in May but it does not seem so :(

Thanks for any information.

Thanks for the notification, I hope that it will be solved soon, please post here if you have other info.

Thank you :)

Here's the latest development -

http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/dhcqrydisp_o.asp?pn=139772&yr=2018

It looks like Mitsu's counsel claimed that the conduct of NIXI "was not bonafide and was intended to delay the proceedings."

The court seems inclined to agree and says that this grievance "appears justified."

I would think NIXI would want a quick resolution to this, but perhaps not. In any case, the matter has still not really progressed since Christmas.

Cannot open the link in Firefox browser, which browser are you using
Is it possible to access the case information elsewhere

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom