Mitsu Case Update

Aubits

Country flag
Looks like Case has been resolved and email apparently went out to registrants today. Although, I did not get one. Got hold of this info
nixi1.jpg

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Thanks for the update!

Good news - but confusing. Hopefully things will become more clear over the next few days.

dnk

Country flag
I have received the email, and have more than 20 domains for transfer. Which will be the default registrar for transfer, the registrars are asking to pay for only a single year during transfer

tinggg

Country flag
Great news, finally!
So we need to contact Registry.in with a list of our Mitsu domains and get the AuthCode s from them.

I just noticed that there's 20 domains missing from my Mitsu account that were definitely with them - anyone else had this happen? The domains are in the Nixi Holding Account but missing from my Mitsu account so i'm not sure what happened with these, I just hope I get AuthCodes for them.

Any transfer registrar recommendations?

Last edited:

dnk

Country flag
I am using multiple registrars at present, I will have to pay a large amount for transfers since we have to pay for 3 years transfer for each domain

Last edited:

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
You can transfer the domains to any registrar. I think a few of the registrars are running transfer in promos now, so shop around.

I am trying to obtain some clarity on the renewal fees issue.

The Registry itself should have a list of all the domains in your name, so you can ask them (or just request the auth codes for them).

Aubits

Country flag
Yes, renewal fees is confusing at this time.

Whois has been Auto Renewing the domains (that were at Mitsu), So does NIXI charge us for those Auto Renewals ?

I think this issue will clear up as AUTH CODES become available and people start transferring domains.

Still not sure how Registrars are going to be handling this..

Aubits

Country flag
Yes, renewal fees is confusing at this time.

Whois has been Auto Renewing the domains (that were at Mitsu), So does NIXI charge us for those Auto Renewals ?

I think this issue will clear up as AUTH CODES become available and people start transferring domains.

Still not sure how Registrars are going to be handling this..

Have some great news, someone I know got his Auth Code, and is transferring now. No additional charges, only the 1 yr transfer fee (no 2 or 3 yr back renewal charges) I know this will be a great relief to many. If anyone else has tried transfer yet, please post and confirm.

the_poet

Country flag
Have some great news, someone I know got his Auth Code, and is transferring now. No additional charges, only the 1 yr transfer fee (no 2 or 3 yr back renewal charges) I know this will be a great relief to many. If anyone else has tried transfer yet, please post and confirm.
Are you sure? That would be awesome...

Also, I'm not sure about this requirement they have in order to release Auth Codes:

Self-attested ID and address proof of the registrant which matches with the WHOIS details

What kind of document is that exactly? I'm not sure what they mean by "self attested".

Aubits

Country flag
Are you sure? That would be awesome...

Also, I'm not sure about this requirement they have in order to release Auth Codes:

Self-attested ID and address proof of the registrant which matches with the WHOIS details

What kind of document is that exactly? I'm not sure what they mean by "self attested".
Self Attested ID - Sent my drivers licence and also Signed the paper with my name and date (that is Self Attest)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Changing name servers for Mitsu .in domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
CyberKing NIXI - Release domains at de-accredited registrar MITSU! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 11
D Unable to change DNS settings for Mitsu domains Registrars 9
D Writing to media, high profile blogs about Mitsu NIXI domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
D DNS error for Mitsu domains Registrars 1
Jeff Latest Mitsu Court Order Registrars 2
D NIXI Mitsu dispute updates in March 2018 Registrars 2
CyberKing Mitsu Accreditation Termination - Arbitration Updates Registrars 25
D Has anyone visited Mitsu office and knows what the status of the domain names, dispute? Registrars 0
CyberKing Mitsu Accreditation Termination - Court Documents Secured Registrars 5
D Domain Investors with expensive domains at Mitsu.in Registrars 0
D Selling domains originally at Mitsu Registrars 4
wot Mitsu - anything we should know? Registrars 20
owl Mitsu Accreditation Terminated by Nixi Registrars 55
mukta MITSU.in: I can't unlock domains Registrars 25
Jeff Mitsu Now Offers 2-Step Verification Registrars 0
R MITSU DOMAINS Registrars 3
R A Mitsu Client Initiative to Promote Domain Names General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
R Mitsu Sponsoring : Free Registration at WDD General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
C Godaddy Vs Mitsu vs Bigrock vs Net4in for .IN Registrations ! Indian Websites and Start-ups 16
domainventure Mitsu Escrow General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R LLL.IN Batch @ Mitsu ... For Sale 1
C How an inactive 'A' record at Mitsu or Reseller club will become active General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
R RuPay Card - Now Accepted On Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
jedi Domain Mitsu dump.... 5 .in domains --- All for $10 TOTAL !! For Sale 0
R Mitsu Reseller account for sale For Sale / Advertising 2
R Mitsu Keyword Names - Set To Expire Soon For Sale 0
L Mitsu Signup Problems General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
R Pricing comparison of general customer and reseller account at Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
R Getting out of domaining .. Mitsu Domains Listed Here, Large List For Sale 2
R How to transfer domain in my Mitsu Reseller account from my Mitsu Account? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
T my mitsu.in reseller id can not works General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
T mitsu.in .in price increased General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
kriss05 Credit card issues while adding the funds to Mitsu? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
kriss05 Mitsu is great General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D I lost domain rate.in and I cannot login into my Mitsu account - need help General Indian Domain Name Discussion 23
D Transfering name to Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
kriss05 Mitsu down? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 16
J New Domain Push vs Tranfer frm Mitsu Queries General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
R Mitsu.com General Indian Domain Name Discussion 18
R Google Apps or blog at Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
A Mitsu.in..where are you? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
R Free Escrow @ Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 20
the_poet Is Mitsu.in currently down? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
R Bulk Registration Offer at Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
G Mitsu.in site is slow/down tonight? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
R .in renewal-great news from mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 51
T Is Mitsu the cheapest for In and Co.in Renewals? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
C issue at whiz.in and mitsu.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
T Google Apps Integration into a Domain Registered thru MITSU General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1