Mitsu - anything we should know?

IT.com

wot

Country flag
From another forum.

"IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: TERMINATION OF REGISTRAR (MITSU INC) ACCOUNT - TRANSFER OF YOUR DOMAINS - REGARDING
signed-by: rediffmailpro.com

Dear Registrant / Customer,

This is to inform that the registrar account of your current registrar – Mitsu Inc. has been terminated by National Internet Exchange of India(NIXI) which manages the .IN Registry.

In view of the termination, your registrar will not be able to provide you any domain management services for .IN or .भारत (in all supported languages).

In order to protect your rights and commercial interests,.IN Registry hereby informs you to transfer your domain(s) to an alternate Accredited Registrar of .IN Registry of your choice. Please view the link below for the list of registrars - https://registry.in/Accredited_Registrars

You may contact your preferred new registrar on your own for transferring your domain(s) and follow the process as may be advised by the new registrar.

Meanwhile to maintain continuity, .IN Registry is taking over the control of your domain names and if you require any changes to your existing contact details or Nameserver associated with your domain name, you are requested to send an email from your registrant email id, as reflecting in whois records to registrantsupport@registry.in.

While moving to a new registrar, you are requested to contact .IN Registry to obtain your domain authorization or “AUTH CODE” – which will be required by the new registrar to initiate transfer of your domain(s).

You are requested to complete the transfer process in the next 15 days from the date of this email. If not, .IN Registry will initiate its own process to transfer your domain to another registrar as may be determined by .IN Registry.

Sincerely yours,
National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)
Support Email: registrantsupport@registry.in"

Honestly, this situation with Mitsu should be pinned for the time being at the top of "General Indian Domain Name Discussion". It's a pretty big deal... and for some reason, it's all a mystery and this came up one week ago.

By the way, about the the General Indian Domain Name Discussion section of the forum.... there are 16 threads pinned. I think if they would be reviewed, many of them don't need to be pinned... or for some, they no longer need to be pinned as they are dated.

I tried to transfer 19 domains from Mitsu to resellerclub.Used authorization code of Mitsu and registry has approved it.Even the cost of registration domain (renewal) was deducted.But then registry sent emails that all of the request has been failed.
"Dear Reseller,

The Order for Transfer alongwith 1 year Renewal of defence.in through was denied by NIXI Holding Account (R189-AFIN), the Current Registrar of this Domain Name since the current Owner of the Domain Name has some pending formalities with the Current Registrar. Please contact NIXI Holding Account (R189-AFIN), the Current Registrar of this Domain Name to find out why they denied this Request.

Order Details
Order ID: 79222029
Domain Name: defence.in
Your Cost Price: INR 485.0
Your Selling Price: INR 805.23

Customer Details
Name: anjan bhushan
Company: n/a
Address: 292/C, Road number 1
Ashok Nagar
292/C, Road number 1
City: Ranchi
State: Jharkhand
Zip: 834002
Email: domainadmin@anjan.org
Tel: +91.8987609669
Mobile: +91.8987609669

You may contact the Customer above, if required.

My understanding is that there are legal proceedings going on between Mitsu and the Registry, and that we should receive an update from the Registry soon. In the meantime, all transfers out will fail.

I tried to transfer 19 domains from Mitsu to resellerclub.Used authorization code of Mitsu and registry has approved it.Even the cost of registration domain (renewal) was deducted.But then registry sent emails that all of the request has been failed.
"Dear Reseller,

The Order for Transfer alongwith 1 year Renewal of defence.in through was denied by NIXI Holding Account (R189-AFIN), the Current Registrar of this Domain Name since the current Owner of the Domain Name has some pending formalities with the Current Registrar. Please contact NIXI Holding Account (R189-AFIN), the Current Registrar of this Domain Name to find out why they denied this Request.

Order Details
Order ID: 79222029
Domain Name: defence.in
Your Cost Price: INR 485.0
Your Selling Price: INR 805.23

Customer Details
Name: anjan bhushan
Company: n/a
Address: 292/C, Road number 1
Ashok Nagar
292/C, Road number 1
City: Ranchi
State: Jharkhand
Zip: 834002
Email: domainadmin@anjan.org
Tel: +91.8987609669
Mobile: +91.8987609669

You may contact the Customer above, if required.
To which registrar were you trying to transfer the domains to. My domain transfer also failed.

My understanding is that there are legal proceedings going on between Mitsu and the Registry, and that we should receive an update from the Registry soon. In the meantime, all transfers out will fail.
Any idea when the matter is likely to get resolved, as there are sales pending

Has anyone sold domains with Mitsu since October 30, 2017

I sold one domain on 28th Dec 17.

After hearing that all the ,in domains in Mitsu is locked,
I transferred my domains to another registrar INDYADOT.com
i was lucky that my domains was not locked.

Theft protection is present for all the domain names at Mitsu
Were you able to transfer the domain names

Theft protection is present for all the domain names at Mitsu
Were you able to transfer the domain names

You misunderstood. I think my words were not clear.
Not saying about the Theft protection system.

I said that when i heard about the domain locking due to NIXI holding domains in Mitsu.
Luckily my domains were not locked due to NIXI holding and I was able to transfer to another registrar INDYADOT.com easily.

Hope this time my words are clear :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom