Domain Investor
Country flag
CASE - ARB.P.23/2018

NATIONAL INTERNET EXCHANGE OF INDIA Vs. SANJEEV RAMNIWAS GOYAL
Advocate : PAVAN DUGGAL for NIXI
Court No. : 19
Next Date:
09/05/2018

IA - IA Nos.529/2018, 530/2018 ARE KEY - ORDER REQUIRE ALL DIGITAL RECORDS TO REMAIN AND NO CHANGES "....not to destroy, delete or tamper with all electronic logs of all the actions done concerning the subject matter of the petition...."

http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/dhcqrydisp_o.asp?pn=8295&yr=2018

Thanks!

Not sure I understand this completely. It looks like there are several new cases (I see 4 different case numbers, all dated 2018)??

It looks like there is another case date in May 2018??

Why is this in court again and not in arbitration??

There is only one...that is the arbitration, as directed by BHC for which the next DOH is in May.

PS - The rumours continue to be spread in desperation by the one source as to the real status, proceedings etc.

So domains registered Mitsu are be to held hostage by Nixi "lawfully" until at least 9 May 2018.

To change nameservers a registrant needs to contact registry.in with id and ask them to do it, I can't move my domains to another registrar, presumably I can't sell any either because I can't transfer a domain. What a bad state of affairs.

Some people never learn and fall prey to crooked registrars - the choice of registrar matters to avoid such mishaps - blaming an entity such as NIXI which safegaurded domain registrants by securing these names and is taking to task an errant registrar in a timely manner is not going to help - law of the land is being followed to the tee - get your facts straight. Get professional legal help and file an impleading application in order to be heard for an early release if it is that urgent or imp to you - dont shoot your mouth off in forums.

Some people never learn and fall prey to crooked registrars - the choice of registrar matters to avoid such mishaps

Are you calling Mitsu a crooked registrar? How you expect "some people" to know the nature of a registrar when they are registering a domain name I have no idea, my impression of Mitsu over the years is that they were were a respected registrar in the India domain space.

As for your advice to get my facts straight, i didn't say Nixi wasn't following the law in what it was doing, my point is could it follow the law in such a way that didn't further disadvantage registrants who are innocent parties in this matter. Not being able to move or change the details on a domain for months is not reasonable and seems punitive to me. Other than the initial email to Mitsu registrants there has been no communication to those affected by this action from Nixi, Registry.in, Mitsu regarding this matter.

Taking an errant domain registrar to task is completely appropriate, however registrants should not be disadvantaged because of this action in my view. Your comment to go Get professional legal help and file an impleading application in order to be heard for an early release if it is that urgent or imp to you - dont shoot your mouth off in forums is particularly flippant and ignorant; most people do not have the resources to do so.

Reactions: dnk
Some people never learn and fall prey to crooked registrars - the choice of registrar matters to avoid such mishaps - blaming an entity such as NIXI which safegaurded domain registrants by securing these names and is taking to task an errant registrar in a timely manner is not going to help - law of the land is being followed to the tee - get your facts straight. Get professional legal help and file an impleading application in order to be heard for an early release if it is that urgent or imp to you - dont shoot your mouth off in forums.
NIXI is not taking action against the most crooked domain registrar in India
they defame their loyal customers making up completely fake stories of cheating without any proof, to steal the domain investors savings without a court order or legally valid reason.
Then officials are justifying the theft saying that the domain investors owns domain names though it is difficult to get any passive income from the domain names, most .in domains are an expense
These officials are also getting R&AW/cbi jobs for their girlfriends and relatives falsely claiming that they own the domains of the private citizen(whose savings they have stolen), though their girlfriends and relatives do not spend a single paisa on domain names.
And when the domain investor transferred domains to Mitsu, now NIXI has locked the domains, so the domain investor cannot even sell the domains and recover the money

So now the .in domain investor is a victim of a major financial fraud, government employees stealing the savings only because the she has invested money in domains, and now domain investor cannot sell the domains to make money because of NIXI

So if NIXI and the indian government really wishes to end fraud in the indian internet sector, they should take action against the NTRO employees who falsely claim that their lazy greedy girlfriends and relatives, who do not spend any money online, own the domain names of a private citizen , not locking domains of domain investors, when they have a problem with the registrar

The NTRO, government employees involved in the .in domain fraud should be investigated, not .in domain investors who made the mistake of investing their time and money in .in domains

It's a democracy you can choose to do what you want within the legal framework... justice however is painfully slow..it gives even the crooked and guilty an audience...which extends the time frame for concluding cases.

Expecting an official update in a week with clarity on options for domain owners (with valid whois + ID proof). It will be most likely along the lines of the initial e-mail to help facilitate a transfer out to a specific list of registrars.

My relative also got trapped in mitsu.in
Mitsu not a honest business. I have a small bad experience with them.
And I moved away from them completely.

How did you transfer your domains away from Mitsu

I mean I moved away from them in past before this problem. Not now. But my relative is stuck with them.
Now I'm only using top registrars not small ones which is without live chat support.
I'm wondering when this matter will sort out, that he can transfer out his domain name from mitsu.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom