Mitsu Accreditation Terminated by Nixi

I asked Mitsu about some renewals I have coming up soon, they said that they can be renewed but they will be locked at the registry, so renewal action will go through only when NIXI removes the lock, till then they will resolve normally. I think that means they can't actually renew them. I may have to let them all drop in that case.

What do you think?

dnk

Country flag
I wanted to know if any domain of any member of this forum expired after October 30, 2017, and the status of the domain name since then. Any information about the arbitration

dnk

Country flag
The indian internet sector is very secretive and many investors are denied information a form of discrimination

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Everything is just in a holding pattern and will be for several more months.

inholder

Country flag
@Jeff where did you get the "several months" time frame? Anyone have an expired domain in the NIXI holding account yet? I don't understand how they can get away with preventing legal registrants from doing basic things like managing nameservers. What if these domains belong to publishers with millions of visitors and domains need active management?

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I've got expired domains in the NIXI holding account - they seem to just sit there.

As for name servers, I've heard you can contact NIXI about this, although I'm not aware of anyone who has.

mukta

Domain Investor
Country flag
The same as Jeff for me about expired domains, they are still in NIXI holding account.

About the Nameservers I asked to NIXI/.IN Registry to change them for some blocked domains and they replied with the below email:

Dear Customer,

Greetings from .IN Registry,

This email pertains to nameserver update request to be submitted to .IN Registry. In this regard, you are informed to submit the following documents:

1. In case of company :

a. Request letter on the organization letter head with the seal of the organization and authorized person’s signature. Please mention all domain names in the letter and their nameserver details .
b. The letter should be signed by authorized official of the organization or by the person whose name which reflects in the WHOIS data.
c. Self attested ID proof of the registrant or authorized official.
d. You can fax these documents through the Fax number or email these documents via the email address (es) reflecting in the WHOIS data for the domain name(s) to email: registrantsupport@registry.in and Fax Number: +91 11 48202013

2. In case of an Individual:

a. List of domain name (s) and their nameserver details
b. Self attested ID proof of the registrant.
c. You can fax these documents through the Fax number or email these documents via the email address(es) reflecting in the WHOIS data for the domain name(s) to email: registrantsupport@registry.in and Fax Number: +91 11 48202013

Regards,
National Internet Exchange of India
6C,6D,6E Hansalaya Building,
15, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi-110001
India
Phone: +91-11-48202000

dnk

Country flag
I spoke to 3 different people in NIXI and Mitsu
NIXI is controlling the domains and do not appear to be bothered

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CyberKing Mitsu Accreditation Termination - Arbitration Updates Registrars 25
CyberKing Mitsu Accreditation Termination - Court Documents Secured Registrars 5
D Changing name servers for Mitsu .in domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
CyberKing NIXI - Release domains at de-accredited registrar MITSU! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 11
D Unable to change DNS settings for Mitsu domains Registrars 9
D Writing to media, high profile blogs about Mitsu NIXI domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
D DNS error for Mitsu domains Registrars 1
Jeff Latest Mitsu Court Order Registrars 2
Jeff Mitsu Case Update General Indian Domain Name Discussion 146
D NIXI Mitsu dispute updates in March 2018 Registrars 2
D Has anyone visited Mitsu office and knows what the status of the domain names, dispute? Registrars 0
D Domain Investors with expensive domains at Mitsu.in Registrars 0
D Selling domains originally at Mitsu Registrars 4
wot Mitsu - anything we should know? Registrars 20
mukta MITSU.in: I can't unlock domains Registrars 25
Jeff Mitsu Now Offers 2-Step Verification Registrars 0
R MITSU DOMAINS Registrars 3
R A Mitsu Client Initiative to Promote Domain Names General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
R Mitsu Sponsoring : Free Registration at WDD General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
C Godaddy Vs Mitsu vs Bigrock vs Net4in for .IN Registrations ! Indian Websites and Start-ups 16
domainventure Mitsu Escrow General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R LLL.IN Batch @ Mitsu ... For Sale 1
C How an inactive 'A' record at Mitsu or Reseller club will become active General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
R RuPay Card - Now Accepted On Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
jedi Domain Mitsu dump.... 5 .in domains --- All for $10 TOTAL !! For Sale 0
R Mitsu Reseller account for sale For Sale / Advertising 2
R Mitsu Keyword Names - Set To Expire Soon For Sale 0
L Mitsu Signup Problems General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
R Pricing comparison of general customer and reseller account at Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
R Getting out of domaining .. Mitsu Domains Listed Here, Large List For Sale 2
R How to transfer domain in my Mitsu Reseller account from my Mitsu Account? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
T my mitsu.in reseller id can not works General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
T mitsu.in .in price increased General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
kriss05 Credit card issues while adding the funds to Mitsu? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
kriss05 Mitsu is great General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D I lost domain rate.in and I cannot login into my Mitsu account - need help General Indian Domain Name Discussion 23
D Transfering name to Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
kriss05 Mitsu down? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 16
J New Domain Push vs Tranfer frm Mitsu Queries General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
R Mitsu.com General Indian Domain Name Discussion 18
R Google Apps or blog at Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
A Mitsu.in..where are you? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
R Free Escrow @ Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 20
the_poet Is Mitsu.in currently down? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
R Bulk Registration Offer at Mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
G Mitsu.in site is slow/down tonight? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
R .in renewal-great news from mitsu General Indian Domain Name Discussion 51
T Is Mitsu the cheapest for In and Co.in Renewals? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
C issue at whiz.in and mitsu.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
T Google Apps Integration into a Domain Registered thru MITSU General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1