Mitsu Accreditation Terminated by Nixi

IT.com
I asked Mitsu about some renewals I have coming up soon, they said that they can be renewed but they will be locked at the registry, so renewal action will go through only when NIXI removes the lock, till then they will resolve normally. I think that means they can't actually renew them. I may have to let them all drop in that case.

What do you think?

I wanted to know if any domain of any member of this forum expired after October 30, 2017, and the status of the domain name since then. Any information about the arbitration

The indian internet sector is very secretive and many investors are denied information a form of discrimination

Everything is just in a holding pattern and will be for several more months.

@Jeff where did you get the "several months" time frame? Anyone have an expired domain in the NIXI holding account yet? I don't understand how they can get away with preventing legal registrants from doing basic things like managing nameservers. What if these domains belong to publishers with millions of visitors and domains need active management?

I've got expired domains in the NIXI holding account - they seem to just sit there.

As for name servers, I've heard you can contact NIXI about this, although I'm not aware of anyone who has.

The same as Jeff for me about expired domains, they are still in NIXI holding account.

About the Nameservers I asked to NIXI/.IN Registry to change them for some blocked domains and they replied with the below email:

Dear Customer,

Greetings from .IN Registry,

This email pertains to nameserver update request to be submitted to .IN Registry. In this regard, you are informed to submit the following documents:

1. In case of company :

a. Request letter on the organization letter head with the seal of the organization and authorized person’s signature. Please mention all domain names in the letter and their nameserver details .
b. The letter should be signed by authorized official of the organization or by the person whose name which reflects in the WHOIS data.
c. Self attested ID proof of the registrant or authorized official.
d. You can fax these documents through the Fax number or email these documents via the email address (es) reflecting in the WHOIS data for the domain name(s) to email: registrantsupport@registry.in and Fax Number: +91 11 48202013

2. In case of an Individual:

a. List of domain name (s) and their nameserver details
b. Self attested ID proof of the registrant.
c. You can fax these documents through the Fax number or email these documents via the email address(es) reflecting in the WHOIS data for the domain name(s) to email: registrantsupport@registry.in and Fax Number: +91 11 48202013

Regards,
National Internet Exchange of India
6C,6D,6E Hansalaya Building,
15, Barakhamba Road
New Delhi-110001
India
Phone: +91-11-48202000

I spoke to 3 different people in NIXI and Mitsu
NIXI is controlling the domains and do not appear to be bothered

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom