Mitsu Accreditation Terminated by Nixi

IT.com
I see your point, and I don't think you're wrong, but consider:

1. The delays so far have been on the Registry's part, not Mitsu's.

2. If someone attacked my livelihood, I would fight back hard, and I think most people would too, so it's hardly a surprise to see Mitsu fight back.

3. If I were a small registrar in India who couldn't afford fighting in court with NIXI, I would be very, very worried right now. Hopefully Mitsu is protecting them by setting some sort of precedent in court, but I still wouldn't be surprised to see the Registry doing this sort of thing in the future to registrars who can't afford to fight back.

Dear Jeff, I agree with you theoretically but you also might want to consider this:

1. The actual cause of delay (or registrant's suffering) looks like from Mitsu, rather than Nixi. When Mitsu filed the case, they might very well have just gone for the legal decision but what was the need to ask for a stay on domains transfer when it was pretty much evident that such a stay is only bad for the registrants like us?

2. Again, they have full rights to fight back but why forcibly make the registrants hostage? The case could go whichever way for years but had Mitsu not requested for the stay order, at least registrants would be unaffected from this fight.

3. If registry has taken such huge step, don't you think they would have some solid reason to back it up with?

In any case, as we had heard him say numerous times that he is the grandfather of .in and can get anything done in the registry in past - why isn't he using his power, influence and all those claims that he made of working alongside with registry to sort this out instead of having to fight via a full-fledged, court case? WHY?

Dear Jeff, I agree with you theoretically but you also might want to consider this:

1. The actual cause of delay (or registrant's suffering) looks like from Mitsu, rather than Nixi. When Mitsu filed the case, they might very well have just gone for the legal decision but what was the need to ask for a stay on domains transfer when it was pretty much evident that such a stay is only bad for the registrants like us?

2. Again, they have full rights to fight back but why forcibly make the registrants hostage? The case could go whichever way for years but had Mitsu not requested for the stay order, at least registrants would be unaffected from this fight.

3. If registry has taken such huge step, don't you think they would have some solid reason to back it up with?

In any case, as we had heard him say numerous times that he is the grandfather of .in and can get anything done in the registry in past - why isn't he using his power, influence and all those claims that he made of working alongside with registry to sort this out instead of having to fight via a full-fledged, court case? WHY?

1.Mitsu obviously asked for stay on domain transfer because the domain transfers = loss of business so they want to prevent that.
2. Mitsu is trying to protect their lucrative business....at any cost...including holding domainers hostage...in capitalism, profit first. not always nice, but welcome to the real world.
3. They probably do. They just havent disclosed it to us/public yet?

Is NIXI accepting payment for renewal of domain names and does anyone have domain sales affected due to the NIXI decision?

2. Mitsu is trying to protect their lucrative business....at any cost...including holding domainers hostage...in capitalism, profit first. not always nice, but welcome to the real world.

I heard that in capitalism, if one doesn't give a sh*t on one's customers, they don't give a sh*t on him too obviously :) They will move to one who cares. Not only the domains at Mitsu are being held hostages due to Mitsu stay order, but also those transferred out of Mitsu in between NIXI sent termination notice and stay order being granted - as far as I know they got locked too. For the record, I don't have any domains involved in this fiasco.

I heard that in capitalism, if one doesn't give a sh*t on one's customers, they don't give a sh*t on him too obviously :) They will move to one who cares. Not only the domains at Mitsu are being held hostages due to Mitsu stay order, but also those transferred out of Mitsu in between NIXI sent termination notice and stay order being granted - as far as I know they got locked too. For the record, I don't have any domains involved in this fiasco.
NIXI is also responsible for some of the problems, not stating the reason for termination clearly and also for domain renewal, sale, which is under the control of NIXI

NIXI is also responsible for some of the problems, not stating the reason for termination clearly and also for domain renewal, sale, which is under the control of NIXI

Sure, but at least they gave people a chance to transfer their domains away and further keep full control over their own domains.

Sure, but at least they gave people a chance to transfer their domains away and further keep full control over their own domains.
They had said that the registrants could transfer within 15 days, and many .in domain investors are broke because of a NTRO, CBI .in identity theft fraud , so NIXI is also responsible

give evidence or shutup.pls backup your accusations.
Evidence is the Police complaint which has been filed in Mumbai police station regarding theft of retirement savings of a .in domain investor allegedly by cbi, security agencies without a court order or legally valid reason. The local police have also indicated that indian government employees are involved in the theft of the savings of a harmless private citizen.
On another forum, the domain investor was told that the savings were stolen because .in domain were owned by the investor.

Evidence is the Police complaint which has been filed in Mumbai police station regarding theft of retirement savings of a .in domain investor allegedly by cbi, security agencies without a court order or legally valid reason. The local police have also indicated that indian government employees are involved in the theft of the savings of a harmless private citizen.
On another forum, the domain investor was told that the savings were stolen because .in domain were owned by the investor.
can you show us this police complaint? 2nd of all, police complaint does not mean that the complain is 100% truthful or factual. Is there any court case now related to that?Police bribe and lie in Nigeria, and they do in India too, so telling us about police complaint doesnt mean too much.

If a copy of the police complaint will be provided, will you return the stolen documents and savings? I am wasting a lot of time and money trying to retrieve my stolen money for the last 5 years, as it is difficult to get government employees to stand surety

A detective was also hired, and he indicated that the stolen documents and laptop were in delhi, some central government employees were involved in the theft
Name of the detective agency can be provided
If I meet any other .in domain investor personally, I can show the documents, like I have shown banks, post office and many others

If the documents were not stolen, why would I waste my time and money hiring a detective, complaining to the police, finance ministry and many others, why are you and others doubting the statement, who is misguiding you can you clarify

what's going on, would registry allow renewals?
If a copy of the police complaint will be provided, will you return the stolen documents and savings? I am wasting a lot of time and money trying to retrieve my stolen money for the last 5 years, as it is difficult to get government employees to stand surety

A detective was also hired, and he indicated that the stolen documents and laptop were in delhi, some central government employees were involved in the theft
If I meet any other .in domain investor personally, I can show the documents, like I have shown banks, post office and many others

If the documents were not stolen, why would I waste my time and money hiring a detective, complaining to the police, finance ministry and many others, why are you and others doubting the statement, who is misguiding you can you clarify

show us the police complaint first.Because from my/ our perspective there is no physical or factual evidence this stuff is real. show us evidence. at best its a personal issue you have, and its not related to owning .in domains.

show us the police complaint first.Because from my/ our perspective there is no physical or factual evidence this stuff is real. show us evidence. at best its a personal issue you have, and its not related to owning .in domains.
Why are not willing to believe that the savings were intentionally stolen, who is misguiding you? Even the local police in Panaji, goa said that the laptop and savings of internet users are stolen.
Where can I meet any .in domain investor to show the police complaint , is there anyone in goa who is willing to meet me and check the documents
On webhosting talk I was told by a member that my savings were stolen , because I owned .in domain names, check the post
"Theft of retirement savings of webmasters, domain investors in India", and my account was closed for exposing the financial fraud.
You can also check with a chembur based detective agency, Rajani Pandit refused to take up the case, because she said that she would not be able to recover the money though she charged Rs 2500 just for meeting

hello, whats the status of mitsu now? do you recommend registering domains with mitsu or trying another registrar?

i think they do all things manually by hand, once I had suggested my friend to register domain with mitsu to save him some money. but even a dns A record change to jux site had to be done manually by calling them on phone twice, the guy on the phone was rude.

The matter is under arbitration according to some sources, will visit Mumbai and check the status in another month, if nixi does not send any email

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom