Mindful.SOLUTIONS Sells For $2,400; Macaron.BERLIN For EUR 800; The DNJ Weekly TOP 20

IT.com

anquest

Country flag
T​op .IN: Crest.IN $1,500

Top SALE / Top .COM:
TotalWireless.com $40,000​

Top ccTLD:​ ​NRD.DE (Germany) €5,000 (approx. $6,350) 'Tied' with: SLV.FR (France) €5,000 (approx. US$6,350) ​

Top 'O​ther' TLD:Designs.NET $16,800​​ | Another .NET: ClickIndia.NET $2,500​

Top 'New TLD' / 'nTLD': Mindful.SOLUTIONS $2,400 ​| Other nTLD Sales: Macaron.BERLIN €800 (approx. US$1,016​)

-----------

Percentage of .COM's (15 out of​21*) = 71.43% ​ | *( ..."(the extra spot resulted from a three-way tie for the final position)." )​

​​
----------------------------------------------------------------

dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm ​ ​e​xcerpts:

​​Domain Sales Have Rebounded Strongly This Year But Past Week was Weak

By Ron Jackson

I spent some time Monday (Oct. 20) compiling 2014 domain sales data for a report I will give at next week's T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference in Miami Beach, Florida (I will also be publishing an analysis of the data in an upcoming series of newsletters that will break the 2014 data down quarter by quarter for the first nine months of the year). The top line results showed that total domain sales $ volume, across all extensions, for the first three quarters of 2014 was up almost​ [...]​

------------------------------------------------------------------

[ See More:​ ​ dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm ​ ​ ]​ ​

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom