Million dollars value web property for sale!

IT.com

domain24

Banned
Domain: thehindu.info

Keyword: " the hindu"

Over Million of exact search volume/month

Rare domain. Huge potential high values domain

Make your best offer, go to
our website Nono.info

Deal Via escrow.com Only & Escrow Fees Paid By Buyer.

Note: This domain is million dollars value! Indian nation and Hindu info domains.

Already we are getting many offer from others countries, looking form Indian offer.

Hate to be the one to break this to you.... but I wouldn't even hand reg this. I know its the third most popular newspaper in India, but a .info valued at a million bucks ?

Then what do you think we should get for " hindu.info " compare to your thehindu.info , considering that " THE HINDU " is a trademark term for very famous newspaper in India.

Please donot take this post otherway but am feeling happy that if you are getting great offer then please consider our name also or atleat recommend it to people.

" hindu.info" Think you are not right! This is a Hindu nation so...must be add "The" before "Hindu" mean thehindu.info and the domain is not traded mark with any companies! Already we have many offer for that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Indy @ Think, You've zero experience in domaining! You are growing with advertising network portal etc! Thehindu.info is not newspaper, you did not read the thread before reply! The domain is Indian Hindu nation and Hindu info domains...And what is bucks? ha...ha...Read article wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee_Bucks. info domain is mean information, yes info domain is Million dollars value when keyword is information related... Please try to learn domaining and leave your jokey reply...Thanks you :)
[h=2][/h]

TheHindu has two registered trademark with Indian Trademark registry , details are follow : (see the date of registrations)

TM Name : TheHindu
TM since : 20/04/1943
TM no. : 14821 and 14822 in class 16

Owner : Kasturi & Sons Ltd, Kasturi Buildings, 859-860, Anna Salai, Chennai-600002, India

Counted as strong mark due to presence for more than 50 years.

You are right we ( Mitsu and Indy) doesnot have experience in domaining......We appreciate your knowledge on subject...

Think, You've zero experience in domaining! You are growing with advertising portal etc! Thehindu.info is not newspaper, you did not read the thread before reply! The domain is Indian Hindu nation and Hindu info domains...

We are happy to read your jokey reply:) Did you read international trade mark rules? Natural name cannot be trade mark! "The" and "Hindu" are not Kasturi & Sons Ltd own word these are natural words, Kasturi & Sons Ltd only owner .com. Example: pizza is trade naked but food will not be trade mark! Please try to learn or ask to Kasturi & Sons Ltd...Thanks for sharing your jokey reply...

Keep in mind: thehindu.com newspaper published an news that was India joins with Global trademark registration organization. Read here: http://www.thehindu.com/business/gl...ndia-joins-madrid-protocol/article4595090.ece

Note: It is not mean Kasturi & Sons Ltd is registered natural words "the" and "hindu" with Global trademark! :)

The name is almost worthless.

I toned down my reply,hence the edit.

Saw your portfolio amazing :rolleyes: Most of the domains are worth a Million$.

i can buy above .info for a million, shoot me a mail to u@freak.in

You registered the Domain 1month ago and now it should be worth a million? :confused:

Tomko @ old or new domain is not depended wroth! Million of domains are deleting everyday, those domain are over 12years old. So..why are deleting those? Think your reply is worthless:)

Indy @ Think, You've zero experience in domaining! You are growing with advertising network portal etc! Thehindu.info is not newspaper, you did not read the thread before reply! The domain is Indian Hindu nation and Hindu info domains...And what is bucks? ha...ha...Read article wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee_Bucks. info domain is mean information, yes info domain is Million dollars value when keyword is information related... Please try to learn domaining and leave your jokey reply...Thanks you :)

I'll try to educate myself about domaining prior to replying to any more of your posts.

BTW, great domains in your portfolio (some applicable as well):
familyguy.in
realplayer.in
smileyface.in
biggestloser.in
bookingcom.in

FYI....
buck[SUP] 3[/SUP] (b
ubreve.gif
k)
n. Informal1. A dollar.

There's life beyond WIKI....

I am from Germany.

Your .DE Domains are worth nothing: nono.info/de.html

We are speaking german in Germany and not english ;) !
Only TOP generic english words have a value.

You should read and learn before registering worthless Domain names.
Good Luck!..

Never mind, does not matter your have zero experience! Here is my a trade mark domain "nikeshoes.info" that offering by the main company $xxxxxx+ . WoW.....Domaining....."thehindu.info" we are not selling until get huge$. You are not domain buyer, better try to growth your indianadvertisingnetwork.in hopping you can earn more than $5/year using it....Good luck:)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom