Mike Mann's gigantic sale of jazzyou.com

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
I saw an interesting tweet from Domain Investor Mike Mann yesterday after announcing the sale of JazzYou.com, a domain he bought for $20 three years ago and sold for $24,888 today. Here’s the tweet:

First – that’s an awesome flip, and second – please remember, Mike owns a ton of domains so don’t think that you can just go out there and buy domains for $20 and flip them for $24k all day long. If you could, or I could, we’d all be living on an island somewhere together, we’d call it Domainer Island, and yes – it would be awesome.

Okay, now back to the post. In this tweet Mike makes a very interesting statement, “$24,888 seems to be my sweet spot pricing.” Given that I see Mike selling a lot of two-word .COMs I take this to mean this seems to be a good price point for these names since I don’t think that’s a sweet spot for one-word .COMs or two-word .NETs.

I’ll include Mike in the Tweet as I’d be interested to see if I’m reading into this right, but if I am, it’s some really interesting data to have, and very nice to Mike to share that with the rest of us.

Full article

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom