mii.in sold for $1k+

IT.com

CJ

MII/mii doesnt have any clear full form or isnt that cool domain name for which one can spend $1000 or above.

Is it just me or you guys also think that:

*]Most of the big sales are usually not worth the amount they get
*]May be some of the sales are fake ? Spend 5% third party commision and declare your domain as "premium" ?

What do you guys feel ?

The mii.in sale was reported in DN Journal, and it went through Sedo, so it's most likely legit.

I think the buyer got the domain at a good price. The domain is certainly worth every penny.

I sort of agree with your other points. Every week I see lots of reported sales that have me scratching my head and wondering why anyone would pay so much for the domains when I wouldn't even register them if they were free to register.

Also, there are many fake sale reports - just this last week there have been two major ones. But if the sale is reported in DN Journal, you can be pretty much sure it is accurate.

Possibly MII stands for Make In India - acronym - Our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji launched MakeInIndia.com website , possible MII might have a similar use .

MII/mii doesnt have any clear full form or isnt that cool domain name for which one can spend $1000 or above.

Is it just me or you guys also think that:

*]Most of the big sales are usually not worth the amount they get
*]May be some of the sales are fake ? Spend 5% third party commision and declare your domain as "premium" ?

What do you guys feel ?

Mii is also worth that cost because its not only a triple premium LLL.in, but it has repeating letters. that tends to add value to an LLL.in domain.

A domain's value is based on what an end user will pay AND what the seller will let it go for so in those cases that you think the price is ridiculous its usually because buyer was a bit desperate(and had cash)and seller wasnt letting his asset go for too cheap. Also, when you remember that domain are more than ever being seen as real estate with good intrinsic value, you realize that these prices are unrealistic. Nothing good comes cheap so why should good domains(from end user's perspective) go for cheap? :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom