Microsoft Sells ProjectCentral.com + More Domain Movers

IT.com

JulienJ

Microsoft has sold the domain name ProjectCentral.com potentially at Sedo. I wasn’t able to find a sale price but I was aware that Microsoft has many domain names listed for sale at Sedo that I have mentioned in the past on DotWeekly.

Apple Inc. registered at least 10 domain names in different gTLD’s. They all were EveryoneCanCreate and included gTLD’s of .academy, .college, .courses, .degree, .education, .institute, .school, .study, .training and .university. They also registered EveryoneCanCreate.net but have not at this time acquired EveryoneCanCreate.com from the current owner.

NextGrid.com has been acquired from Name Administration Inc. The domain name held a buy now price of $45,500 and went into a payment plan. The buyers are currently unknown but the domain is currently resolving to Heroku, which is a cloud platform for developers. I’d assume the buyers are using Heroku (owned by Salesforce) to build its offering. NAI also sold Lightin.com to Lightin, Inc. from China. The domain held a buy now of $62,400.

BeerButler.com has been acquired by a currently unknown CSC Corporate Domains client at Afternic. The domain held a buy now of $3,750 but the exact sales price is unknown.

MachineMax.com has been acquired by a currently unknown CSC Corporate Domains client from Name Administration Inc. I was not able to find a sales price for this one but it was likely five figures.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom