Message From Planet Earth

IT.com

Ceres

I enjoy reading articles about space, so I thought I would share this one about Earth sending photos and text messages to another planet that is 20 light years from Earth.

It will be a long time before we learn whether or not these messages reached alien life, as it will likely take 40 years for Earth to receive a response.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Is anybody listening out there?

So if you had the opportunity to contact another planet, what would you say or send? I'd send photos instead of text messages in case there was a language barrier between the two planets. :p Anyhow, the photos would be of people from all around the world.

I enjoy reading articles about space, so I thought I would share this one about Earth sending photos and text messages to another planet that is 20 light years from Earth.

It will be a long time before we learn whether or not these messages reached alien life, as it will likely take 40 years for Earth to receive a response.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Is anybody listening out there?

So if you had the opportunity to contact another planet, what would you say or send? I'd send photos instead of text messages in case there was a language barrier between the two planets. :p Anyhow, the photos would be of people from all around the world.
I also think that we are not alone in the outer space. And it would be very interesting to meet creatures from another planet. I would send photos too.

I would have also send photos instead of text if i have given the chance of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom