Members of Online Criminal Forum Arrested

IT.com

Ceres

Dark Market's members have had a lot to be nervous about this week.

Why? After a two-year undercover sting, the FBI has shut down an online forum whose many members bought and sold stolen credit card numbers, other financial information, and even devices that make fake banking cards.

Apparently, the forum had over 2,500 members. So far, the FBI and other crime agencies have made 56 arrests.

I came across this story via: FBI says Dark Market sting netted 56 arrests

Why? After a two-year undercover sting, the FBI has shut down an online forum whose many members bought and sold stolen credit card numbers, other financial information, and even devices that make fake banking cards.

Apparently, the forum had over 2,500 members. So far, the FBI and other crime agencies have made 56 arrests.

I came across this story via: FBI says Dark Market sting netted 56 arrests

I think that FBI was needed the time to catch all evidences for the trial of all these criminals. But I think may be it was a bad idea to shut down this forum because it was the normal source of information about criminals.

I think that FBI was needed the time to catch all evidences for the trial of all these criminals. But I think may be it was a bad idea to shut down this forum because it was the normal source of information about criminals.

I think it was a good idea to shut down the forum once the FBI caught many of the criminals. Closing down the forum probably protected stolen credit card numbers from being further compromised.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom