Marketing yourself.

IT.com

Mikhaela

Hello, has anyone forgone getting a freelancer to provide marketing services for their business or website and did the marketing themselves? What was your result?

I do all my marketing myself 'cos it's cheaper! My site's providing an OK income and has good daily traffic. A freelancer might have done better, but there wasn't any cash to hire one.

Roshni, yes, I understand going the cheaper route and marketing your own business. I also agree that a freelancer could do much better than me, but cheaper is better sometimes.

Marketing your own business is possible if you have the necessary expertise and time. The reason people hire freelancers or generally outsource is probably because they don't have the time but have the money to get help from elsewhere.

Tulip, I think that a lot of people could save their selves and their companies some money if they started doing some of their marketing their selves. I understand some people don't have the time, but I think others like the easy way out.

Tulip, I think that a lot of people could save their selves and their companies some money if they started doing some of their marketing their selves. I understand some people don't have the time, but I think others like the easy way out.
Very true Mikhaela and I have no objection to anyone doing and handling their own business promotion/marketing. Again, it doesn't matter whether or not some entity is choosing the easy way out; what matters most is whether or not such a step is producing results.

Very true Mikhaela and I have no objection to anyone doing and handling their own business promotion/marketing. Again, it doesn't matter whether or not some entity is choosing the easy way out; what matters most is whether or not such a step is producing results.
True, the results are what matter and I will admit that if I had more money to pay for freelancers, I'd probably take the same route a others and let someone else handle all of my marketing.

I know a friend of mine that handles his own marketing and I have never heard him complain about any challenges, except that he has to seek help once in a while. Whichever way is chosen, what matters is the end result.

I know a friend of mine that handles his own marketing and I have never heard him complain about any challenges, except that he has to seek help once in a while. Whichever way is chosen, what matters is the end result.
I agree that the end result is what matter. Also, it's great that your friend is able to handle his own marketing, it's a skill I've yet to master.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom