Marketing Through Videos

IT.com

Swisslist

Is this a practical idea? Some video presentations can be very persuasive even if they are not SEO friendly. Or am I wrong in assuming they are not SEO friendly

What did made you think that videos are not SEO friendly?. You can use keyword in title, description, backlinks, place holders etc. Yes, videos are
very persuasive as long as the speaker has good speech skills. The issue is that a great deal of scammy business use this approach to lure naive people.
Therefore is a bit tricky to gain trust from your listeners.

I think video is a great marketing tool. I do not have a reliable source, but 61 percent of businesses are using video as a marketing tool. There are a lot of people who watch videos daily online. There is a good chance that your video is viewed and your business marketed.

Marketing through videos is an excellent idea, but we need to make the presentation of the videos engaging enough so that people can watch. So the presentation frame has to work pretty much like a teaser to make people curious.

Videos are a great way to market as long as you can get people to watch them in the first place, there are a lot of cheap spam videos out there so making yours stand out as being proffessional and accurate is key.

Pretty much what I said above, we need to make engaging videos, professionally made and that people enjoy and that they can retain our message.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom