MarieClaire.in and Clariant.in

IT.com
Wow, You would think Marie Claire could just be someone's name. Guess it depends who the person had been using it, and if they were trying to benefit from whoever MarieClaire is.

Frank

Marie Claire is a big fashion magazine I think; they were probably advertising with the keyword fashion or something.

Clariant: I have no idea.

Marie Claire is a big fashion magazine I think; they were probably advertising with the keyword fashion or something.

Clariant: I have no idea.

Yes, Marie Claire is a fashion magazine, Clariant is a big pharma/chemical company here in India

i think around 1000$ they have to pay to inregistry to file a case what about those fees

is it for registry people or refundable ?

Don't become a target

For the original registrant, next time they step up to the crease in a domain dispute it will be a black mark against them to have lost earlier. This will make it harder for the original registrant to hold onto his good names.

It may even make him stand out as a target.

Re: Don't become a target

For the original registrant, next time they step up to the crease in a domain dispute it will be a black mark against them to have lost earlier. This will make it harder for the original registrant to hold onto his good names.

There's a lot to be said about this. It's usually worth defeding an INDRP (or any domain dispute) even if it doesn't make economic sense (the cost of the domain is less than the cost of defending), as losing the domain can set a bad precedent that can be used against you in future disputes.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom