Many True One Word .com Domain Names For Sale With A Starting Bid Of Only 1 Penny

IT.com
Hey fellow domainers,
smile.gif

So far I have listed 10 TRUE one word .com dictionary domain names for sale on eBay. Starting bid of ONLY 1 Penny. NO RESERVE PRICE!! There will be more listed within the next few hours so keep updating the link I am about to mention. Also please add me as one of your FAVORITE sellers on eBay so you don't miss any of the goodies coming along your way REAL shortly.

Here is the link:

eBay Seller: www.domainer.me: Computers Networking items on eBay.com

(Please Note!! If link is not clickable then please copy and paste link into your web browser.)

Thank you and happy bidding!!
smile.gif

Well I am not a big expert of this business but they kind of domain names that you are auctioning are not worth more than 10-20 dollars. Most of them don't make any sense and if any one does they don't make catchy domain names.

Sorry if I was harsh!

Well I am not a big expert of this business but they kind of domain names that you are auctioning are not worth more than 10-20 dollars. Most of them don't make any sense and if any one does they don't make catchy domain names.

Sorry if I was harsh!

Hi and how are you today? :)

You are NOT being harsh. You are just sharing with me your honest opinion. Some people have a hobby of collecting one word domain names just like others have the hobby of collecting 3, 4, and 5, letter domain names.

There have also been certain domain names out there that I know are not valuable to most people but would be valuable to me and vice versa. I have been in the domain business for over 2 years and have been quite successful. I believe in doing business as honest as possible. There is a reason why I started my auction at ONLY 1 penny. I have always stated that a domain name is worth what people are willing to pay for it. I have seen many domain names that I thought were REALLY stupid names and I couldn't find a reason why anyone would shell out a dollar let alone thousands of dollars but to someone else that specific domain name is worth thousands.

There is a famous saying. One persons trash is someone elses treasure. Sometimes you just have to keep searching until you find the right end user for a particular domain name.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I value your opinion and I appreciate you commenting on my names.

I own many domain names and some EXTREMELY valuable ones as well. If you are interested in seeing a list I wouldn't mind sending you a pm or posting below.

Thanks once again!!:):)

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom