Managing anger.

IT.com

sanju123

Do you find it tough to control your anger. What about workplace if things get hotter do you try to stay neutral, emotion less or you get take things head on?

I am emotion less when it comes to that matter. I am very professional at my work that I control my anger by saying to myself that I didn’t come here to fight. Of course, we all know that we cannot control our emotion that way. I just hope that I wouldn’t see that man anymore outside of my work or else I might of something drastic.

Well I am able to remain away from the unpleasant affairs. As Postman says -"I didn't come here to fight"- that is my attitude too.As far my partner-he takes things very seriously, if something goes wrong he is all set to settle the scores. Sometimes I get scared the way he reacts but anyways he is an excellent administrator and he handles the whole issue efficiently.

God!! this is my worst weakness. I am highly short-tempered and become angry very soon. This is damaging my PR and I am helpless.

I used to loose my anger very quickly but I have become more mellow once I got a bit older. I just step out of the office for a cigarette if someone is really making me angry and I come back once I am cooled off.

I used to loose my anger very quickly but I have become more mellow once I got a bit older. I just step out of the office for a cigarette if someone is really making me angry and I come back once I am cooled off.
jamesb, well it is good that you try to avoid the situation and I support the idea completely, that is the best method if you are short tempered.
If you feel I am not intruding too far I would like to make a comment about smoking, you have written that you smoke- it is not a very good habit, I had been a chain smoker for almost ten years and never thought I'll quit it but all of sudden one day I lighted a drag but despised it-the reason is not yet clear to me- may be it was God. From that day I have not even touched a pack.It has been 4 years and 4 months. It was-" just quit it. "

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom