Managed cPanel VPS hosting?

Megheria

Country flag
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen QHoster.com offered nice Managed cPanel VPS hosting plans.

Is this host reliable? Any other recommendations?

LightIan

Country flag
I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation with QHoster.com was pleasant and helpful.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

Lovelycher

Country flag
I am pleased with QHoster.com web host. They currently have 30 locations:

UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai) and more. Recommend this web host.

Laspe

Country flag
I have been very impressed. Customer service is great and very responsive. I have recommended hostingsource.com to everyone I know.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I would like to add that OBhost.net does offer a very good price for VPS hosting and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Promocode: LOVEOBHOST - Save 30% On Every Package.

SSDcension

Country flag
If I were you, I'd rather choose hostingsource.com SSD VPS solutions.
I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.

Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanamyer
Top Bottom