Making niche site that bring $500/month on autopilot

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Here is the best article and tutorial on making niche related website that brings in $500/month on autopilot.

This is perhaps the best resource I ever came across, that gives step by step procedure right from choosing a low competitive niche with great products to review, developing a full-fledged website, to doing basic SEO and promotion that makes the website rank high, brings in a lot of organic traffic and hence develops a continuous passive income on autopilot.

HOW TO BUILD A NICHE SITE

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
@deepak - thanks for joining our community and sharing your article. It is amazing - a wealth of detail.

I'm going to give this a try. It looks like you need to buy longtailpro though to properly select a niche - is that correct?

Great information sir, i realize so many mistakes i had been doing all this while so i think i m gonna have to do some remodeling to to my blog. But still i m not completely assured that it will earn me $ 500 per month but i m gonna give it a try anyway.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
HostSlick
Top Bottom