Making money from bitcoins

IT.com

marsh

Am I the only one who feels left behind by the whole bitcoin discussion? Actually, I once read an article about how an online company can set up its own bitcoin website, and generate passive income. How much work is needed here and is it always easy?

I don't think it's a matter of easy vs. hard. Setting up passive income on your site is the same process regardless of the type of company you're talking about. Seeing how Bitcoin is still kind of a niche business, it would take more time to generate income and you would have to specifically target that crowd.

I fear that the volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies would leave me out in the cold since I have a large aversion to risk and I think that these are just too much for me. I am, of course, bringing up the rear with the rest of you.

I don't think it's a matter of easy vs. hard. Setting up passive income on your site is the same process regardless of the type of company you're talking about. Seeing how Bitcoin is still kind of a niche business, it would take more time to generate income and you would have to specifically target that crowd.
Exactly @Tigger. If I have gotten your point, this isn't the kind of business that a start-up company would want to get into. I am still wary of the cryptocurrency discussion and I think I am better off trying other things, for now.

Good topic! There seems to be a lot of interest in this, so starting a cryptocurrency sub-forum.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom