Making defamatory allegations without proof

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
One of the very strange phenomena in the Indian internet industry is that people who I have never interacted or even heard of are making allegations that they have made payment to me, without any kind of proof at all.(one of them made a post on this forum some time ago, but then disappeared). Earlier I never had any problem, it started only 3-4 years ago.

Unfortunately some of the large internet companies in India are supporting these blackmailers and extortionists, and hiding their identity, Also some very powerful persons are encouraging and protecting these blackmailers and extortionists and their lies. In the finance and engineering sector at least, some kind of proof is needed before an allegation is made against a person, but why is no proof needed in the internet sector? Can anyone explain or justify this very unfair method used to frame an innocent experienced person in the internet sector in India? It practically impossible to lead a normal life, with every person you meet, trying to exploit you , or force you to form a company 50-50 with their friends and relatives who have not invested any money in domains.

Any insights will be appreciated, especially from early investors in .in domains.

Hire a lawyer and sue if you feel that aggrieved and are sure of your ground and have proof.

It practically impossible to lead a normal life, with every person you meet, trying to exploit you , or force you to form a company 50-50 with their friends and relatives who have not invested any money in domains.

It is life as it is.

Maybe it is a good idea to find some very trusted foreign person to deal with instead of trying to start a business with domestic guys.

Unfortunately I do not have the details like address or phone number of the persons making defamatory allegations, so that I can take legal action against them. These details are hidden by their powerful backers and internet companies.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom