Making a cms! Just tell me your wishes!

IT.com
hi friends,
Im making an open-source and free cms (Content Management System).. say something you can call the next Wordpress,Joomla,Drupal etc.. so now im collecting wishlist from people..
Do you have anything in mind which you would like to see in a cms but its not available yet in the market's existing cms's(like wordpress,joomla etc).. if your answer to this question is yes then send me your wishlist.it will be added in my upcoming cms soon..

CMS will be both in PHP/MYSQL(for all cpanel/linux geeks) and ASP.NET/SQLServer(for those attached with plesk/microsoft windows servers) versions.. so you can choose whichever one you want!

Regards,
Abhishek

Guys.. i had to bump this coz the cms is already up in version alpha2 thats releasing on 10 march.. on a .org domain (coz its a totally free software) and its written in ASP.NET 3.5 so tell me your last minute wishes.

And one more thing.. if you appreciate, you can suggest a name (with the same domain name) for it.. just pm me with any cool name you have in mind which must have the .org extension available to register.

After that on 10 march i will put this up and link its website from here!

regards,
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom