Low maintenance?

IT.com

Kaitlin

Banned
What is the least frequency that you can maintain your website with and still get good results? By that I mean posting new articles, engaging with readers or sharing content on social media - whatever activity you do to keep your site going.

It use to be 3 months tops but so many things have changed with Google and other search engines that 3 month rule may not be correct anymore.

I prefer to try to update monthly with a content site. As long as the updates are regular and people know when to look for them, they'll keep coming back. What does take the work out is scheduling: write a whole set of content in a batch and you can schedule the year's posts ahead and then let it run with minimal maintenance.

I write less and focus more on the promotion. I think writing viral stuff is not that easy. And it'd be harder to even manage the promotion. I think if you are good enough with promotion side, then it can be easier for manage monetization. But for me I think monetization may take time if I don't have enough content.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom