Looking to Sell This Site

IT.com

ekal

After a lot of thought, and for reasons outlined below, I've decided that I need to sell this site and allow some to run it full steam. I know it can grow huge.

Domain Name: INForum.in
Domain Registrar: Directi
Domain Expiry Date: 2009-01-05 (also included INForum.co.in

Website Description:
This is far and away the biggest and most visited Indian domain forum on the web. It runs on VBulletin and gets between 50 and 100 visitors per day:

http://ioi.in/inforumin.png

Ranks on Google:
#2: Indian domains
#2 and #3: Indian domain
#2: Indian domain names
#8: India domains

Basically the only site that outranks this is Registry.in

Reason for selling: We're expecting a baby this year. I need to reduce the number of sites I'm managing.

Traffic Statistics: Post screenshots for at least 3 months of traffic activity for best results.

Starting Bid: $500

Buy it Now: $2000

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal

Steve,
Hi,

I might be interested in buying the site. I'll have a good look at it in the next 24 hours and then decide whether I'm going to make a starting bid.

I presume everything associated with the site is handed over as part of the deal?

Thank you,
cheers
Rod

After a lot of thought, and for reasons outlined below, I've decided that I need to sell this site and allow some to run it full steam. I know it can grow huge.

Domain Name: INForum.in
Domain Registrar: Directi
Domain Expiry Date: 2009-01-05 (also included INForum.co.in

Website Description:
This is far and away the biggest and most visited Indian domain forum on the web. It runs on VBulletin and gets between 50 and 100 visitors per day:

http://ioi.in/inforumin.png

Ranks on Google:
#2: Indian domains
#2 and #3: Indian domain
#2: Indian domain names
#8: India domains

Basically the only site that outranks this is Registry.in

Reason for selling: We're expecting a baby this year. I need to reduce the number of sites I'm managing.

Traffic Statistics: Post screenshots for at least 3 months of traffic activity for best results.

Starting Bid: $500

Buy it Now: $2000

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal

Sorry - we ended up reaching an pending agreement with another buyer.

I'll still be around and I think the forum will continue to be in good hands.

Hi

Yes it is. I'm still going to be around but am passing over the reigns to Jeff, who'll you'll also see posting here.

Steve, in regards to

Baby is understandable. What other sites are you managing?

Regards,

Indy

Steve, wishing you and your family all the best for the future with your new addition!!

Thanks for starting up this forum and hope jeff will continue with it as you have.

All the best

Let's help draw new users to this site

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for taking over Inforum.in! The site is humming. There are clearly a lot of exciting new developments in store.

Members should try to draw attention to Inforum.in in their other online activities
(hint, hint).

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom