Looking for US-based VPS hosting

SSDcension

Country flag
Hi I am looking for a US based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the host they recommend.
Do you know anything about hostforweb.com and also kvchosting.net VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? What host is better?

Regards

Megheria

Country flag
One thing I must say about KVChosting.net hosting is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

LightIan

Country flag
With Hostforweb.com not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure. Great hosting. Excellent one-on-one service. Top provider to deal with. highly recommended.

jack30

Country flag
Hi I am looking for a US based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the host they recommend.
Do you know anything about hostforweb.com and also kvchosting.net VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? What host is better?

Regards
YouGet Server is selling VPS hosting. The top web hosting company. offering a plan that includes a hard drive with a capacity of 120GB SSD, 5TB at 1Gbps of bandwidth, and 6GB RAM for a 6 Cores CPU. Customers of this service have the option of tailoring it to meet their individual requirements. Value, Business, and Enterprise are the three series of server plans offered by YouGet Server. Each series offers a range of configurations and prices.
The Price Of This Plan Is:-
Setup Fees:$0.00 USD
Monthly:$50.99 USD
For more plans visit our website:- https://yougetserver.com/

Laspe

Country flag
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worthwhile.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

Lovelycher

Country flag
I would recommend hostforweb.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting in the USA. This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch. Whenever I needed support host-ed was always there 24/7.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I like Hostforweb.com decent hosting service and highly recommend them to others. Support staff ROCKS!!! EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gazaan uroz
Top Bottom