Looking for Real Estate Script

IT.com

ecomindia

Phir bhi dil hai hindustani!
Country flag
Hello,
I am looking to buy a ready made script to start a real estate website where the sellers (home owner, agent / broker, builder) can post ads and buyers can search

Good script that can compete with 99acres, indiaproperty , makaan in terms of features, functionalities and revenue model built up.

Also , strong admin panel is must.

Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,
Dipendra

Except vbulletin i never liked any other premade script. Even vbulletin is a big crap now. Loads of private exploits.

Go for custom script.. If u want to build a real serious website then custom is better. Premade scripts are a big crap.

Drupal / Joomla has some good stuff for this.

I am pretty busy but if you have a budget drop me a line and I might know someone who could help you out reasonably - but within reason. Alot of manual data input and more importantly time spent explaining the system to you. It is somewhat complex but very versatile.

There are also a TON of scripts - If you are interested in just a script for this PM me your budget I will do some research for you. Of course you could Google "Real Estate Listing PHP Programs" and other variants and you will come up with a lot of results.

More paid advertisers advertising on google.com versus google.co.in - Also try hotscripts.in

Best of luck !

thanks domainhouse. Yes, this is one of the scripts i reviewed earlier, but was not good enough. It is more of a home selling script rather then commercial & residential script. not much detialed and not haveing strong admin functionalities w.r.t. competitors

thanks Jeff. I yesterday reviewed few of the themes and will explore more. only concern is, i am not aware of joomla or wp, hence any glitch and i am gone.

thanks Neo. Yes, custom solution is what will be next option if ready to deploy application with little tweaking is not available (that do support INR other then $)

thanks Ryan,. Yes, i went through all the leading PHP scripts via hotscripts.com and google and found 2 to be good . one's license is approx $999 for developer license.

i am exploring all the options that are available in the market.
the last 2 options i will be left with is:
1) hire a person in elance / freelancer
2) i have a classifieds script taken from rapid classifieds (ASP based) and is single site license. I am getting it tweakedd these days . if that helps , nothing like it.

gosh, i wish i knew JM, WP Drupal ...... :(
all programming i knew is a history ...but helps do evaluate an application!

Hi EcomIndia, you have some great names in your Signature :) good luck with their development.

Drupal is the right Candidate I think, if you give those 1000 bucks(Cost of other turnkey script) to a good freelancer, He/She can set you up and running in no time. Drupal is a proven platform with many modules and their combined use will deliver you an application that is on par or better than the turnkey ones out there.

I use Drupal and it is not that difficult to start using it. Use of Drupal gives you freedom and precise control over every feature in your project with no compromises. For a real estate listing website like the ones you listed in your OP, everything needed is done(all required modules are developed and GPL licensed) all that is needed is putting them together correctly. Problem will be solved and you will get going, later on when there is Cash Flow you can do anything you wish more room to play :) When I say everything is done most of the required features are done or can be done using the available stuff.

Good Luck,
Nanda.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom