Looking for Dedicated Server

Lovelycher

Country flag
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server.
Can be both managed or unmanaged.
Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.
4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)
SSD drives (100GB should be good)
16 to 64 GB of RAM
10TB+ Bandwidth
1 Gbit/s connection
What are your views on QHoster.com dedicated server hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?
Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I've been thoroughly impressed with QHoster.com from the beginning. I love my hosting very much!
The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.

SSDcension

Country flag
Your websites will be in trusted hands if you choose QHoster.com website hosting. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Megheria

Country flag
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like GTHost.com - their instant servers look affordable. Setup takes 10 minutes after the order. Plus 17 server locations to choose from. Good luck!

LightIan

Country flag
I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time! I always get directly connected to QHoster.com support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their dedicated server plans and the price for them.

Laspe

Country flag
Servers from planethoster.com and asvhost.com are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
The servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom