looking for association on revenue sharing model for my .IN domains

IT.com

manjindervrach

Dear INforum
i am looking for a association with some one who can devlop these domains and start a business model on them on 50% share. I will provide hosting space and domian only.

PLEASE NOTE THAT, I AM NOT INTERSTED IN SELLING THESE DOMAINS. I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR A REVENEW SHARING BUSINESS MODEL

the domains are : -
bittu.in >>>> there are thousands of indians with the nick name "bittu" >>>> bittu.in

Cervical.in >>>> there are millions of indians and global people suffering with NECK CERVICAL pain Cervical.in

Sciatica.in >>>> there are millions of indians and global people suffering with LEG / LOWER BACK SCIATICA pain - Sciatica.in

OnlineDiploma.in >>> there are millions of indians and global people looking for certificates online >>> OnlineDiploma.in

BachCentre.in >>> Bach flower remedies >>> BachCentre.in

AMPR.in >>>> Alternative Medicine Practacenior Register >>>> AMPR.in

Vrach.in >>> any thing you can make >>>> vrach.in

NTC.in >>> any thing you can make >>> NTC.in

NaturalHealings.in >>> any thing you can make - NaturalHealings.in

MSCIS.in>>> any thing you can make >>> mscis.in

WorkPermits.in >>> any thing you can make >>> workpermits.in

WorkVisas.in >>> any thing you can make >>> workvisas.in

and one .EU domain too Acupressure.EU >>> Acupressure.EU

Regards
Dr. Manjinder Singh
Chandigarh
India

bittu.in, can be used for funny website only and not for a commercial website. with the others one would have to do a keyword research for number of searches done by people.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom