Local SEO in 2017 and beyond

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Over the past five-plus years, the digital marketing world has seen an influx of Local Search SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platforms emerge with different value propositions for brands with physical store locations.

Generally speaking, these platforms allow companies to store business location data (Name, Address, Phone Number) in one central location, and then subsequently push that information out to various channels.

While SaaS platforms allow digital marketers to manage local business listings on social media and search engine channels, brands themselves are actually expecting greater visibility in organic search results in the process, which does not always occur.

While automation has some benefits, there are still many aspects of local SEO that need to be both monitored and managed by real human beings on an ongoing basis. These include:

• Analysis of where individual business listings are appearing in Google, Bing, Apple, etc.
  • Data accuracy and ranking position.
  • Percentage of visible business listings for key search terms and phrases (mobile and desktop).
  • Content management and optimization for better user experience and SEO performance.
  • Analytics tracking, measurement and analysis to better inform key strategy adjustments.
  • Which channels are actually contributing to conversions.

Read on this amazing article here

That is a very informative piece. Thanks for sharing that. I think of all the vast benefits of offering SaaS, I would most appreciate knowing which channels are giving me the best conversions. This is a must-have for every business, I think.

There is so much that I hadn't considered going into the new year, and this article was a real eye opener for me. Thanks for sharing it. Where might one find more articles to elaborate on this one?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom