Local classified site review

Raman

We are working on classified site in India. Please check our site and give some feedback, review site: callme.co.in

Saki

Raman, I just checked the site out and I must say that I am really impressed with layout and site design. It is clean and quite pleasing to the eye.

Domainant

Very nicely done, Raman! It loads quickly and looks professional. I'd only change a couple of things to make the design more user friendly. For instance, I'd shorten your photo, so that your user will get to the boxes for eateries and shops quicker. I wouldn't make them scroll first.

The second thing I'd change is the order of your list. Lead with the most popular categories that people are likely to seek everyday in your country. I'm not from your area so I don't know what would work best for you. But for my location, I'd put restaurants then apparel for the first and second spots. Then maybe banking. I'd put hospitals and clinics in the fourth box. Since the average person isn't looking for college information or party locations often, I'd put them last along with astrology. You don't have an entertainment box for things like movie theaters and clubs or a grocery store box both of which might be important to users.

Did you build the site yourself? It's truly well done. I checked out your Facebook page and it is also impressive. On your Facebook page, your logo doesn't suggest that your business is based around classifieds for the area. You've got bubbles with "voice services, web showcase, call me credits, mobile app, and deals and offers". It actually sounds more like a digital marketing scheme. Why not say something about, "find what you're looking for".

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan A report quantifies the use of local languages on ccTLDs Resources 0
Raman How to add schema markup for local business listing website Webmaster Forum 1
Raman Please check the new Local Business Listing Site in India Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
Tiger Local & Welcome: Your Access by IDN Indian IDNs 3
Britney Pitching for local business The Lounge 6
L $1 no reserve | StatesInUsa.com | 10K - 100K avg. searches/month in local USA External Auctions 2
domainking131 Local SEO in 2017 and beyond Marketing Your Website 4
domainking131 The perfect local SEO landing page Webmaster Forum 2
domainking131 Local Sites With Revenue Over $1M Annually Webmaster Forum 1
G Local Domainers Meetup The Lounge 3
hefind Naigaon.in Local Area Website Website Reviews 0
Will SexVideo.co.in - 450,000 Local Exacts Adult Domains 7
R How does Remote Desktop affect local search results ? Webmaster Forum 3
Ceres GreenMango.co.in - Local Business Search Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
Ceres Use of Local Languages on the Web The Lounge 0
A Freelancer from Agartala for website maintenance for local client For Sale / Advertising 1
Ceres Learning Local Terms and Spellings General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Ceres Rediff's local advertising service Webmaster Forum 0
Ceres Yahoo Invests in Indian local search market Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
Ceres India's Local Search Engine Industry Growing Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
OzDomainer Local Indian Hosting Servers Webmaster Forum 10
A Hotmail goes local in India with CoolHotmail General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
FishSEO Local Content on Internet is being Pushed Strongly General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Raman How to grow my classified site traffic? Webmaster Forum 3
V Newdn.co Domain Name Classified Portal Websites 0
ramkumaritrvs Classified website for sale. Websites 3
C Google 'polluted internet' with classified material: Surveyor General of India The Lounge 2
A Classified Sites List Webmaster Forum 1
ajf7688 www.GoaDial.com - classified ads site for Goa, India Websites 0
N Free Advertising - Classified Ad Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
W .IN Domains Sales Site For Sale / Advertising 0
Prashant Sharan Feds bring down first Coronavirus scam site Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Fox registers dedicated .com and .fox domains for Coronavirus news site. Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan How Morgan Linton launched WordPress site on his traffic domain from scratch in a weekend Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Your top level domains can impact site performance Resources 0
Prashant Sharan BHP's Chief Information Security Officer loses UDRP against a criticism site Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan File hosting site “Share-Online.biz” taken down Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Your web address and site may need to reflect patent ownership for its protection Legal Issues and Dispute 0
M Client hosting infected files and blaming us if site is hacked Legal Issues and Dispute 1
Prashant Sharan A German travel site, property development companies and a bitcoin trading platform bought domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan ESQwire : Domainer friendly law firm rolls out redesigned web site Non-Indian Domains 0
shekardomains123 QAJobs.in Site for Sale! For Sale 0
CyberKing Showcase - A dot IN Global Brand Site (Only.IN) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
JulienJ DomainNameStats.com: A new domain statistics site covering all TLD’s released in Beta Resources 0
JulienJ How do top tech companies compare when it comes to mobile site speed? Webmaster Forum 0
xigix Top level domain YouFuck.com is a clever title for your´s adult entertainment site. Adult Domains 1
JulienJ Donuts’ .Dating Registry to Benefit from Niche Dating Site Using Trump Politics New GTLDs 0
JulienJ New domain stats site DomainNameStats.com launches Resources 0
domain investor Cheapdomains.site for Sale External Auctions 0
E Giveaway coin site Cryptocurrencies 0