LLL NNN CVCV VCVC with .in extension are worth?

IT.com

cutebaby

Is it worth to Register and Resale all LLL LLLL NN NNNN NNNNN and CVCV VCVC CVCVC VCVCV ( All with .i or co.in extensions)?

I can see many .in domains in the above combinations available? why still they are available. Is it worth to register them. what types are profitable to regsiter

What is the current trend?

What is the current trend for 1 or 2 word .in extension domains in Indian market?

I'd say yes to good quality LLL.in, but I don't think that the others are going to make you much money.

I'd say yes to good quality LLL.in, but I don't think that the others are going to make you much money.[/QUOTE
In the spirit of a community: I got pipped at the post a few days ago when trying to register sastatickets in / which IMO was good, hope that gives you a steer as I was hacked off about it.

Is it worth to Register and Resale all LLL LLLL NN NNNN NNNNN and CVCV VCVC CVCVC VCVCV ( All with .i or co.in extensions)?

I can see many .in domains in the above combinations available? why still they are available. Is it worth to register them. what types are profitable to regsiter

What is the current trend?

What is the current trend for 1 or 2 word .in extension domains in Indian market?

I'd say yes to good quality LLL.in, but I don't think that the others are going to make you much money.

Agree with Jeff. I don't think good quality LLL.IN are remaining to be registered. These are kind of names most sought after by domainers.You might try the aftermarket to see if you can get some names there. NNN.INs are pretty much all registered (good and bad ones) but there doesn't seem to be a market for NNN.INs, yet, unlike in China, but I think it is a matter of time. All other combination like LLLL , NNNN, NNNNN etc aren't worth anything at the moment. Do not think it will be worth anything valuable in the next 5 years.

You might want to look at reported sales to get a fair bit of idea of what kind of domains are being sold.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom