LLL.in whole sale prices... worth a great discussion

IT.com
I have only one i have priced this at close to mid XXXXX . I will hold on until next few years to get what i believe in

Looking in my sent items and communication emails now and yes I see yours ...so I apologize and take that back - some selling for $25K and others for $20K. Very promising for our industry...

Looking in my sent items and communication emails now and yes I see yours ...so I apologize and take that back - some selling for $25K and others for $20K. Very promising for our industry...
Come on Indy , no worries. I have just changed my mind, as i have three offers in last week very reasonable offers.. so revised the price as i got the confidence its worth that much. :)

QUOTE="indy, post: 53918, member: 202"]Considering only 26 of these exist....and I have personally reached out to each of those owners, if you can find me one for $5,000 I am a buyer.

Some asking $20K non-negotiable...[/QUOTE]

@indy, what I had quoted was "reseller" prices. What folks who own these names (like me) are expecting is "end-user" price. If you notice that JJJ.IN was sold for $1,800 to a reseller few months back. And ooo.in was also sold for about $2,006 few months back as well.

And, there are ONLY 25 repeating letters that were available to start with. WWW.IN is reserved by the Indian Registry.

Come on Indy , no worries. I have just changed my mind, as i have three offers in last week very reasonable offers.. so revised the price as i got the confidence its worth that much. :)

@indy , I agree with @domainpundit here, why would one sell at reseller price if holding for few more years can you fetch lot lot more.

Hi guys, long time since I didn't post here.. I think that if we've waited 5 years or more, patiently renewing all our LLL.in we should still keep a mid term view because on this kind of domains price will continue to rise during next years.
There are a lot of bubbles in the domaining world at the time, .in and especially LLL are not.

It was a typo, talking about lll.in only. Have started an auction thread for a triple western, chinese premium lll.in domain on namepros starting $500, have not got any bid till date.

It was a typo, talking about lll.in only. Have started an auction thread for a triple western, chinese premium lll.in domain on namepros starting $500, have not got any bid till date.

start at $1 and see price go up..
link to your auction?

What are the current prices for lll.in domains in August 2016

Completely depends on letters in LLL.in's, however base price for lower ones are somewhere around $100-$150 somewhere per my experience :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom