LLL buyout holding?

IT.com
I have noticed that the past couple of weeks, maybe more, the LLL buyout has been holding.

Seems good, perhaps for whole extension as well, you think? :)

For sure, it's not a bad sign: domainers are showing interest for the future of this extension. But there are 2/3 very big porfolios of LLL.in.
There are a few drops, but a high percentage a bad names are registered by the same users.

Strange...

Since the % of available LLL.ins has dropped every year since 2008, a full buyout was inevitable. Even if there are drops, it will never be what it was back in 2008 or 2009. It will only be a few here and there, and their quality will be mediocre at best most of the time.Domaining123- yes there are 2 or 3 very large LLL.in holders, but i'm not far from them! lol.

Very nice, warbux! How many triple premium LLL.ins do you own?

thank you Sir.

I think i hold approx. 30 triple premiums.Their supply on the forums and drops really just dried up...but i kept gobbling up other LLL.ins.

what about yourself? how many LLL.ins are you sitting on?

Hopefully the LLL.In also follows the direction of LLL.com,soon. That will be nice for all LLL.In investors:)

They will,but maybe not very soon. From the calculations i've done, even if it takes 10 yers to get there, it will still e profitable. This is so because holding a hand regged double premium LLL.in domain for 10 more years will cost you about $100 but some of us are already getting ofers now in the $300-$500 range and that will still be profitable in 10 years, but the value of the names would have gone up. So its a serious patience game, but you can only win if you hold out.Plus, some will sell along the way and start paying for others. no doubt about it. i am still waiting for you guys to crown me LLL.in king.

thank you Sir.

I think i hold approx. 30 triple premiums.Their supply on the forums and drops really just dried up...but i kept gobbling up other LLL.ins.

what about yourself? how many LLL.ins are you sitting on?

In total I have around 15 LLL.ins, but all of them are triple premium and some are popular acronyms like OEM.in. I decided to focus on quality in order to limit renewal expenses.

The size of one of the big portfolios I'm speaking about is 2716 LLL.in... 2716 X $8 = $21728 each year... Really impressive.
No it's not me hehe

Assume if they are able to sell 30 names each 500 $ - then its 15 k $ and still a huge portfolio is left out with them with a loss of around 6 k $ ( in reality not loss as they have many names left out with the future promises awaiting for them .. i call this as investment) ... 30 names sales with avg price of 500 $ is not impossible with that huge portfolio... for some one serious about this, I believe they are doing the right thing...

In total I have around 15 LLL.ins, but all of them are triple premium and some are popular acronyms like OEM.in. I decided to focus on quality in order to limit renewal expenses.

Good strategy! triple premium LLL.ins might be the best investment i know in MY LIFE. They dont go down in value. Even their RPC shows it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom