Listed.co.in

IT.com
A

Abstracts.tv

In case you guys don't know, www.Listed.co.in , is owned by fellow member, TipsfromtheTop. It is a great place to list your India .in & .co.in domains for sale, and get additional exposure . I list all my domains at www.Sedo.com and www.Listed.co.in . Looks like we have all the major players in the India market here at Inforum.in!

Frank

Hi Frank,

Thank you for mentioning listed.co.in on this great indian domain forum.. I thought i would give you an update on what new features are coming in the next couple of months.

1. Bulk submissions.. I am currently writing the code for bulk submissions so people with big portfolios can add these. This will be unique in the sense that the bulk option will enable people to customize what they wish to display on there listing.

2. currency converstion tool so if someone has a price on thier domain name listed. The browser(visitor) can from a drop down choose the currency and it will convert it to their currency. This will be the last bit added becuase i want it to convert to the latest rates.. So i am talking to the chaps at Xe.com to come up with a solution on this.

3. Extras on Featured listings... There is a new site being written as we speak purely for featured listings. This will give the clients who paid for a feautured listing a dedicated page all on there domain, depending on what category they choose the page will display a really nice website/SEO friendly page similar to what you get on a namedrive parked page but the site does not have to be parked with us.. Its an extra way to receive exposure. Whist you park your page at sedo or namedrive to earn income. this will enable the client to have an info page which then redirects to this new site and there featured dedicated page. I am also considering giving people the option to log in via database so they can choose everything they want to display on there info page.. and also spaces where they can submit text and Adsense codes.

4. Also in creation is a dedicated listed.co.in blog where i will post news and sales etc also this will tie in with the above so the featured domains will be in a RSS format feed via atom 2 so this can be added to other creations and rss search engines etc.

Anyways that is whats coming in the next couple of months would appreciate your feedback on this.

Regards
Steve

Forgot two members on the original list:

Pratik:

super.resellers.co.in

Wot:

Taj Mahal

the other Steve !:

domainsearch.co.in

db: iam.in - are you?

djriel: Imake.co.in

Sorry to the rest, I just included India domain websites, except one:

allediadomains.com (owned by the boss, but is a India domains registrar!)

Did I forget anyone?

Frank ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Frank - I'll take the websites you posted here and make a sticky post out of them.

Steve - Thats great news that you're committed to pushing ahead with Listed.co.in

I'm particularly looking forward to 1) and 4).

1) Theres nothing that makes the average domainer happier than to be able to submit their portfolios easier to various sites. That'll be a great addition

4) A blog is a great idea. You'll be the first Indian domain blogger and from personal experience and blog is a great driver of traffic and customers.

No problem, Steve. I feel thatto make India domains (and sales!), we need to help promote those people who have sites, whether it is a forum, registrar, or even their own personal sales site. We can at lest to business with people we get to know.

Frank

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom