List your .in & .co.in certified premium by PremiumDomains.com

IT.com
A

Abstracts.tv

I was reading an appraisal thread at Namepros.com about NP member DnWizard , who has had a LLL.in certified premium by PremiumDomains.com. While I don't think the value of this "certification" has been proven yet, I thought it would be beneficial to list any .in, or .co.in domains members have had certified premium.

I don't have any yet, but just submitted a bunch. Please list any .in's, or .co.in's you have had certifed by www.PremiumDomains.com.

DnWizard's .in domain certified premium is AJC.in .

Frank

Interesting idea, Frank

I'd always been put off by their somewhat unprofessional advertising (misspellings, wierd grammar, odd photos) but I've just give it a go.

Lets see what they say...

I've spoken to the owner of cybertonic, whom runs premiumdomains.com, and they are a French company, so their wording can a little different than ours.
I think this is a great idea. I submitted 1 name a while back, Lawyer.net.in just for kicks, and it was rated fairly high.

If Anything, submitting 3 of your best names will help the popularity of the .in namespace.

Both denied.

I don't feel to bad - they don't have an .in, any .co.uk, any .de

No ccTLDs at all in fact except for .us

;D

Just got my email:

Dear domain owner,

I am pleased to tell you:

Gol.in
Mig.in
Rbd.in
Que.co.in
Ear.co.in
Cpr.co.in
Are.co.in
Can.co.in
Abe.co.in
Dat.co.in
Esp.co.in
Sin.co.in
Wma.co.in

Have been Certified as Premium Domains!

The results of the domains certification are available at:
your account

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Francois Carrillo

I checked my account, they give them all a "point" value, but I will keep that secret for now!
Ps: Cross my heart I made this post first, then submitted my names. More names to submit.

Frank

Interesting stuff, Frank - I'll pick out some .co.ins and apply too

How do we find Indian domains on the site?

I think they are only listing the domain names that people are paying to have listed for sale. For example, all my names above won't show up, unless I pay to have them listed for sale. That is the way I understand it. So, you may not see any .in, or .co.in unless someone pays for the listing.

Frank

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom