List of All Possible LLL Combinations

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
A few people have asked me for this so I thought I'd post it.

Attached is a list of all possible LLL combinations: aaa, aab, aac.... zzy, zzz.

You can run this in a bulk checker, such as the one at Moniker:
https://www.moniker.com/login/login.jsp?URI=/domains/batch_reg.jsp

to find out what LLL.in and LLL.co.in are still available.

Attachments

• All3LetterCombos.txt
    85.8 KB · Views: 257
  • All3LetterCombos.txt
    85.8 KB · Views: 237
Attachment of text file with list of LLL combinations is not readable. LLL combination like aaa, zzy, aab, etc. Try to attach other text file.

Attachment of text file with list of LLL combinations is not readable. LLL combination like aaa, zzy, aab, etc. Try to attach other text file.

It's working for me. If you can't read it, PM me your email address and I'll email it to you.

There's a buyout of LLL.in, NNN.in, and NNNN.in domain names.

There's not yet a buyout of LLLL.in domains. However, all the LLLL words, CVCV, ABAB, ABBA, AAABB domains have been registered.

Another question I have;

1. There is approximately 2.5 million registered .in domains

2. How many are .co.in?

3.At present do the public see more .in domains in advertising or are they seeing .co.in

4. In the UK, .co.uk is the most popular domain. However. Nominet wishes to expand .uk
Is this a similar situation for India

5. Do you see .in being the most registered indian domain extension, (Next 5/10 years)

Thank you for answering my questions

Good question about the breakdown between .in and .co.in registrations - I don't recall seeing that before. I'll check into this and see what I can find.

Traditionally .co.in was used by Indian companies and .in by international companies in India. I think by now .in is far more popular than .co.in and used much more often. Certainly, in terms of sales of premium domains, the demand for .in is larger than for .co.in.

Dear Jeff

How much would it cost to create .IN auction house?

India needs its own domain auction house. A place for the general public to see domains being sold in their own backyard.
We have Flippa/Godaddy/Sedo

But we don't have anything tailored for the Indian market specifically.

INFORUM is for domainers
What is your opinion?

What would it take to create a platform?

Costs?

Etc

If it is feasible, I do not mind working in a team.
However, if you feel inforum is the platform, how do we make it more prevalent for the end user?

lots of questions

If we don't create the auction house, someone else will

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom